Chapter 30

Octavia's POV
We got into the car and I sat in the back with Vinyl. She held my hand and leaned against me. "I'm glad I'm out of there." She whispered. I nodded and hugged her. She kissed my cheek and closed her eyes. I giggled when I noticed she fell asleep.

I played with her hair and laid her on her lap. I smiled warmly and thought about the thought of us living together in our own house. I leaned back and held Vinyl close to me. "We're almost home." Jonathan said. I nodded and yawned. It was getting dark.

I looked out the window and sighed. A while later we made it to Jonathan's house and we parked. I opened the door and picked Vinyl up bridal style. I stood up and began carrying her inside. I carried her into the bedroom and laid her down in the bed.

I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight Vinyl." I whispered. She slowly opened her eyes and pulled me closer to her. "Oh, did I wake you?" I asked. She chuckled quietly and hugged me. I laid next to her and nuzzled her chest.

"I love you." She whispered before closing her eyes. I smiled and kissed her. "I love you too." I said before we both fell asleep in each others arms.

Vinyl's POV
I woke up and looked at Octavia. She was still fast asleep. I kissed her forehead before carefully getting out of bed. I began to change. I took of my shirt and heard something. I turned around and saw Matthew. I almost screamed. I covered my bare chest with my arms and backed up.

He smirked and stared at my chest. I frowned. "Get the fuck out!" I said quietly. He chuckled and walked over to me, getting closer. "Get out." I said angrily. Octavia shifted in her bed and he stopped. He narrowed his eyes at me before leaving the room.

I quickly closed the door and put a shirt on. I looked at Octavia and saw she was beginning to wake up. I walked over and she opened her eyes. "Good morning Tavi." I said grabbing her hand. She sat up and yawned. I looked down and saw her shirt was stretched out.

She looked at me and saw me staring at her chest. "Vinyl you pervert!" She joked pushing me playfully. I laughed and hugged her. She hugged back before getting up and getting changed. After we left the room and saw Jonathan making breakfast.

We sat at the table and saw Matthew sitting on the other side. I glared at him for a second before quickly looking away. Octavia held my hand and smiled. A few minutes later Jonathan came over giving everyone a plate of food. We thanked him and began to eat.

"So, going to do any house hunting today?" Jonathan asked. I shook my head. "I'm visiting Todd today." I said. He nodded and continued eating. After I took everyones plate and washed them. After I stood up and grabbed my hoodie. "I'll see you guys later." I said before leaving the house.

Octavia's POV
I left the table and Matthew got up. "I'm going out." He mumbled before walking out of the house. I sighed and looked over at Jonathan. "Wanna watch some Paranormal Witness?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure!" He said. We both walked to the couch and sat down.

One hour later...

"We're watching this one?" I asked pointing to an episode called the exorcist. He nodded and played it. I must admit this episode was scary. It got to a part where things calmed down. I began to relax when their was a jumpscare. I screamed and fell over, falling onto Jonathan. He looked at me.

"Someone got scared." He said trying not to laugh. I huffed and playfully punched his arm. I got off him and we continued watching the episode.

Hey my dudes. Enjoy yet another chapter! This book will be ending soon-ish.

Vote and comment!

See you in the next chapter!