Chapter 37

Octavia's POV
We walked into a nearby gas station and looked around. I saw Vinyl run to the other side of the station and begin grabbing tons of snacks. She grabbed some Pringles and I chuckled. "I think we got enough." Vinyl said. I giggled. "We have enough to last us a year." I said.

She laughed and we walked to the register. The cashier looked at us curiously before beginning to scan the pile of items. A few minutes later she looked at us. "That'll be thirty dollars." She said. Vinyl nodded and got her wallet out. She pulled out a few bills and gave them to her.

We grabbed the bags and walked to the door. Before we left Vinyl stopped and quickly kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly but stopped when we heard someone groan behind us. Vinyl turned around and frowned. She looked at a man standing in line.

"Got a problem dickweed?" She asked. The man frowned. "Yes I have a problem with you two liking each other." The man said. I looked at him and he scoffed. "Both of you are going to hell." He mumbled. Vinyl was getting angry. She was about to approach him but I stopped her.

"Don't make things worse." I said. She scoffed and flipped him off before we both left the gas station. We got outside and saw Rainbow putting some gas in the car. "You get everything?" Rainbow asked. Vinyl grumbled and put the bags in the car.

Rainbow looked at me with a confused look on her face. I sighed. "She's just angry at some guy in the station." I said looking at the gas station. I saw the mam from earlier walk out and walk over. Vinyl scoffed and got in the car. Rainbow finished filling the car up and walked over to the man.

"Got a problem with these two?" She asked. He chuckled. "Of course I do. Two women shouldn't-" Rainbow shushed him and grabbed something from the car. "Octavia, could you start the car please?" She asked. I nodded and she threw me the keys.

After starting the car I looked over and saw Rainbow holding a Coke bottle. The man said something and Rainbow growled. She shook the bottle violently before pointing it at him and opening it, letting the drink explode all over him. Rainbow chuckled before getting in the car and we all drove off.

When we got back on the road Vinyl burst into laughter. "Rainbow, that was awesome!" She exclaimed giving her a high five. I chuckled and looked at Vinyl. She grabbed a box of Cheetos and began to eat them. I stretched and saw Rainbow turn the radio on.

We listened to Type O Negative for about two hours before we lost a signal. "Boo!" Me and Vinyl said. I looked over at her and laughed. Vinyl chuckled and laid her head on my lap. She grabbed a Cheeto and gently placed it in between my lips.

I chuckled and ate it. I held Vinyl's hand. She smiled and pecked my cheek. I blushed and she giggled. "You look adorable when you blush." Vinyl whispered. I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back. Vinyl stopped and looked out the window.

I held her hand and yawned. "You tired?" Vinyl said quietly. I rubbed my eyes and nodded. She patted her leg and I laid down. She took her hoodie off and put it over me like a blanket. Vinyl moved my hair out of my face and kissed me cheek.

"Sleep well Tavi." She said as I drifted into sleep.

Yeah here's a chapter

Vote and comment