Chapter 42

Octavia's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Vinyl snuggling against me. I sighed happily and hugged her. She moved around slightly and nuzzled against my chest. I heard her phone buzz and ignored it. It buzzed again and I sighed. I sat up carefully making sure not to wake Vinyl. Her phone buzzed yet again and saw three messages on the lock screen. They were from Jonathan. I read them.

Jonathan: hey Vinyl! Just wanted to let you know It's ready.
Jonathan: Octavia doesn't know right?
Jonathan: you're probably asleep. can't wait for you to get back!

Octavia turned the phone off. What didn't they want me to know. I looked over at Vinyl's sleeping figure. "She wouldn't cheat on me." I mumbled hoping what I said was true. I laid back in bed and tried to figure out what the messages meant. I felt Vinyl put her hand on my chest and heard her snore quietly.

I looked at her and sighed. She wouldn't. I thought looking away and closing my eyes. I heard her shift around and mumble something. I listened closely and heard her mumble my name. I smiled knowing she was dreaming about me. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. I then pulled back and held her hand softly before going back to bed.

In the morning I woke up to the sound of Vinyl giggling. I groaned and sat up. "What's so funny?" I mumbled. She looked up and put her phone in her pocket. "Just some meme." Vinyl said. I knew she was lying and looked at her.

"Really? Let me see." I said sitting up. Vinyl chuckled nervously. "But it's gone now." She said. I sighed and stood up. I would ask her about the messages later. I walked to a dresser and began changing. After I looked over at Vinyl. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

Vinyl walked over to me and put her hand on my thigh. I blushed and she kissed me. She smirked and quickly kissed my neck. "I think you know what I want to do." She whispered in my ear. I blushed and she gently pushed my onto the bed. She kissed my neck again and I moaned quietly.

She giggled and hugged me. I sighed and she stopped. "Tavi, what's wrong?" She asked. I bit my lip. Should I ask her about the messages? I sighed again. "Vinyl, last night I saw that Jonathan messaged. What was he talking about?" I asked.

Vinyl chuckled nervously. "Uh, he was talking about." She stopped and looked down. "What?" I asked quietly. She looked at me. "It's a secret." She whispered backing up. I frowned. What was she talking about?

Two days later...

Me and Vinyl finished packing up our bags and we left the hotel room. We walked over to Rainbow's car and got in. We began driving off and Vinyl kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged her. "Your birthday is tomorrow." Vinyl smiled holding my hand.

I gasped. I had completely forgotten. "I can't believe you're going to turn eighteen!" Vinyl exclaimed smiling. I chuckled. "Yeah." I said. Vinyl stretched. "So, we only have one more year of school until we go to college." Vinyl said looking down.

I nodded. "You know which one you want to go to?" I asked. Vinyl shrugged. "Not really." She mumbled. She looked at me. "I'm just worried if we go to different ones." She whispered. I smiled and hugged her kissing her forehead. "Don't worry, that won't happen." I said running my fingers through her hair.

Oh shiiiit I'm watching some creepy video on the TV.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL?

Welp. Don't listen to 5 creepy audio recordings unless you want free nightmares...

Bye.