Chapter 25

Vinyl's POV
I gulped and Pinkie stood up. "I don't like liars." She said giggling. I backed up. She smiled and began laughing insanely. I turned around and walked away as quick as I could. She giggled and walked away, talking to her invisible friend. I looked at Jules.

She looked at me and wrote on her notebook. Are you ok? She wrote. I looked down. "No." I whispered sadly. I began to tear up. Jules noticed this and hugged me. I hugged her back and sighed. "Vinyl." I heard a voice say. I looked over and saw a nurse.

I blushed when I saw we're still hugging. I backed up. "You have a visitor." The nurse said. I smiled and followed the nurse. We walked to a small room and I saw Octavia. I smiled and ran to her. I hugged her tightly. "Tavi!" I exclaimed happily.

She chuckled and hugged me back. "Nice to see you too." Octavia whispered. I nuzzled my head against her chest. "I missed you." I said. I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw Pinkie looking at me. She was talking to what I guessed her parents.

Octavia looked at me. "Is something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head. "Well, the doctor wants us to go to his office." Octavia said. I nodded and grabbed her hand while we walked there. I glanced back and saw Pinkie grinning at me. I narrowed my eyes at her until she was out of sight.

We made it to the doctor's office and sat down. The doctor smiled at us. "So, you're Octavia." He said. She nodded and he began us what was the problem. I told him about the hallucination I had the day I came here. Octavia had never known what it was and she widened her eyes and looked at me.

I looked away and she hugged me. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that." She mumbled. I let some tears run down my face. A few hours later we finished talking to the doctor and left the room. I sighed sadly knowing Octavia had to go. Octavia looked at me. "I'll see you later." She mumbled.

I hugged her tightly. "Do you have to go?" I said. She chuckled softly. "Yes Vinyl, I have to." She said. She leaned down and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you later." Octavia said backing up. I looked at her. "Yeah, I guess." I mumbled.

I kissed her one last time before she left the room. I looked down sadly when a nurse walked up to me. "Come on, let's get you back to your room." She said. I wiped my tears away and walked with her to my room. When I got there I saw Jules looking at me.

I looked at her faking a smile. "Hi Jules." I said. She waved to me and I sat down. I grabbed my headphones and listened to some music. I was about to close my eyes when all the doors automatically locked. The loudspeaker turned on. "Attention everyone, we are going into lockdown. Stay where you are." They announced.

My eyes widened in fear. What if Octavia was still here? I looked out the small window of the door and saw nothing.

Octavia's POV
I was about to make it to the main lobby when the door automatically closed. I panicked. "Hurry! In here!" A voice said. I nodded and ran in. They quickly closed and locked the door. "What's going on?" I asked. They looked at me. "A patient has escaped and found a weapon." They said.

I nodded. "What's your name?" I asked. The person smiled and looked into my eyes. "My name is Pinkie." She said.

Uh oh. What's going to happen?

Vote and comment.

Thank you and goodbye