Chapter 23

Octavia's POV
Jonathan had driven us to a summer house he had here and parked. We walked in. "Where's our rooms at?" I asked. Jonathan chuckled nervously. "We only have two. Someone's going to have to share." He said. Matthew smirked and looked at me. "How about we share Love?" He said.

My eyes widened and I blushed. "I'd rather-" I was interrupted by Matthew. "Where's our room going to be?" Matthew asked Jonathan. Jonathan stood up and walked down a hallway. I sighed and we walked into the bedroom. Matthew looked around. "This room is perfect." He said.

I sighed and he chuckled. "Something wrong Love?" He said kneeling down. I blushed and backed up. He grabbed my hand. I looked around and saw Jonathan was gone. Matthew chuckled. "Looks like it's just you and me Love." He said leaning in.

I blushed even more. "Matthew, please stop." I mumbled. He backed up. "Oh! I almost forgot. You said you'd go to the festival with me." He said grabbing my hand. He began walked out of the room. "We have to leave soon, so hurry." He said before walking off.

I rolled my eyes and got changed. After I walked out and Matthew stared at me. "You look gorgeous Love." He said smirking. I looked away nervously and blushed. He laughed and I reluctantly left with him. We drove off towards the festival.

When we got there it was dark and many lanterns lit up the place. "This is beautiful Matthew." I said looking in awe. Matthew chuckled. "Not as beautiful as you." He said grabbing my hand. I blushed. We walked around the festival until we found a bridge.

Matthew made me face him and he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me closer to him. "M-Matthew, what are you-" I was interrupted by Matthew leaning forward and kissing me.

Vinyl's POV
I walked out of the doctor's office. "That took forever." I said as I walked to my room. When I got in I saw Jules reading a book. "Hi Jules." I said to her. She looked up and smiled. She ran over and hugged me. "Wow, you must've really missed me." I chuckled.

She nodded and I hugged her back. I pulled back and sat down. I really wanted to talk to Octavia. Jules looked at me. "Hey, can I make calls here?" I asked. She nodded and I smiled. I left the room and walked to a office. "Can I call someone?" I asked. The person sitting there nodded and handed me the phone.

I dialed Octavia's number and waited. Five rings later she answered. "Hello?" She asked. I smiled. "Hi Tavi!" I said happily. "Hey Vinyl." She said. I noticed she was out of breath. "You ok?" I asked curiosily. She hesitated. "Yeah, I have a cold." She said.

I nodded. "Hope you feel better Tavi, and don't forget to visit me!" I said. She chuckled. "Ok Vinyl, I'll talk to you later." She said. I said bye and hung up. "She's lying about her cold." Sophie said. I frowned while walking back to my room. "You're lying." I said. Sophie laughed. "Believe what you want to believe, but you'll see the truth." She said as she disappeared.

I groaned and got back in my room. I saw Jules was laying down. I walked over to her. "Goodnight." I said. She faced me and hugged me. She then leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I blushed and stood up. I went to my bed and held my cheek.

What was that about?

Yo here's a chapter.

Vote and comment.

Byyeee