Chapter 26

Vinyl's POV
I sat on my bed desperately wanting to look for Octavia. "Please be ok Tavi." I whispered. I stared at the door wishing it would open. "She isn't ok." I heard Sophie mutter. I looked behind me and growled. "Shut up." I said. Sophie chuckled. "It's the truth, would you like to see?" She said.

My eyes widened. "No!" I said remembering what happened last time. Sophie chuckled and walked closer to me. I screamed and backed up. "Get away!" I screamed at it. Sophie laughed and kneeled down. "I'll never go away." She whispered.

I closed my eyes. "Go away go away go away." I repeated. Sophie laughed. I opened my eyes and saw an image of Octavia, laying on the floor bleeding out. I screamed and closed my eyes. The image wouldn't go away. "Stop it!" I cried. Jules looked at me with worry in her eyes.

Sophie walked up to me. "If you want me to stop, why don't you gouge your eyes out?" She asked. I began to sob. I knew she wouldn't stop. The hallucination of Octavia kept bleeding out until the whole floor was soaked in blood. "Don't do this." I said with tears running down my face.

Octavia's POV
I looked at Pinkie. "How long until they catch them." I said. Pinkie looked at me. "I'm not sure." She said. I looked at her and my eyes widened. "Wait, you were one of the patients in the visiting room." I said. Pinkie looked at me and giggled. "I wish you hadn't figured it out so soon, now I have to kill you." Pinkie said.

She lunged at me with a knife and I barely dodged it. She giggled and swung the blade at me. I gasped. I ran to the door but she tripped me. I fell and Pinkie brought the knife down to stab me. I moved and she missed. She growled and kicked my side.

She brought the blade down and I moved. The blade sank into my shoulder and I screamed. She ripped the blade out and stomped on my stomach. She giggled and licked the blood off the blade. "S-Stop, please." I cried. She began laughing hysterically.

"You know, your blood is tasty." She said kneeling down. She played with the blade and hummed a song. Her face was centimeters away from me. I chuckled and swung my head forward. I headbutted her and she fell back. I held my head and stood up.

I ran to the door and opened it. I was about to run out when Pinkie grabbed me and tried to pull me back into the room. "HELP." I screamed. Nobody answered. I looked back and kicked Pinkie in the chest. She fell back and I ran off. Pinkie laughed. "That tickled!" She exclaimed running after me.

I ran down the hallway. Where was everybody? I ran through the hallway until I heard a voice. "Tavi!" I heard a voice scream. I ran to the room and saw Vinyl. I looked to my side and saw Pinkie walking slowly to me. "Tavi, let me out." Vinyl said.

I looked back at Vinyl. "Tavi, do it." She said seriously. Since she was considered not dangerous by the hospital there was just a regular lock. I quickly unlocked the door and Vinyl walked out. She stood in front of me. "Tavi, go." She said.

Vinyl's POV
I walked in front of Octavia and faced Pinkie. Pinkie smirked. "More tasty blood." She giggled beginning to run, brandishing a knife. I sighed and walked up to her. Pinkie charged ,e and tried to stab me. I dodged it and grabbed her arm. "Break it." I heard Sophie whispered.

I took the knife away and threw it away from us. "Break it!" Sophie screamed. I looked over at Sophie. Pinkie giggled and grabbed my neck with her free hand. She pushed me against the wall and began to choke me. I couldn't move. Octavia looked at the knife and grabbed it. She ran up and plunged the knife into Pinkie's side.

Pinkie screamed and I kicked her off of me. She fell and held her side. I walked over to Octavia. "You ok?" I said. I looked at her shoulder and saw it was bleeding. I looked over and saw three nurses run over. Two grabbed Pinkie and began dragging her off. "You see them too. You better stay away from your Tavi if you don't want to kill her." Pinkie said laughing.

The nurses dragged her off and the other one walked over to Octavia. She walked her and me to the medical area of the institution.

Yo here's a chapter dudes.

Vote and comment

See you later friends