Chapter 8

Vinyl's POV
I hung up and stopped. I looked at a jewelry store by me. I chuckled. "Oh, fuck it." I said before walking in. I walked in and looked at the rows and rows of jewelry. I saw a man in a suit walk over to me. "What would you like to look at?" He asked.

I looked at him and smiled. "I would like to look at the rings." I said. The man nodded and showed me to them.

One hour later...

I walked out of the store and chuckled. A while later I smiled and saw the house in the distance. I ran up and walked in. When I got in I saw grandpa sitting on the couch. He motioned me to come over and I walked over.

I sat down and looked over at the couch where Todd was. "Where's Todd?" I asked. Ne sighed. "Todd's in the hospital." He said. My eyes widened. "What! Is he ok?" I said. Grandpa sighed. "We don't know yet." He said. We got up and quickly walked to the car and drove to the hospital.

As soon as we got there we ran in. They led us to a private waiting room. I paced around the room anxiously. An hour later the doctor walked in. "Is Todd ok?" I asked worryingly. The doctor sighed. "We found a tumor. We'll need to operate to find out if it's benign or not." He said.

The doctor looked at me. "He wants to see you." He said to me. I nodded and followed the doctor to Todd's room. I walked in and saw Todd had machines hooked up to him and he was very pale. I walked over. "C-Cousin Vinyl?" He whispered.

I smiled softly. "I'm here." I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand. I began to tear up. "Don't worry Vinyl, I'll be fine." He said. I began to cry. I didn't want to lose him. He hugged me and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and sobbed.

Todd patted my back. I hugged him and kept sobbing. A few minutes later the doctor came in. "I need you to leave." He said. I held Todd's hand before reluctantly leaving the room. I was still crying when I left the room. Grandpa hugged me. "It'll be ok." He whispered.

I sniffed and grandpa drove me back to the house. I got out and walked to my room. I laid down and heard my phone ring. I looked at it and saw she wanted to FaceTime me. I wiped my tears away and faked a smile before answering it.

"Hi Tavi!" I said. Octavia smiled. "I'm so glad I can see your face again!" She exclaimed. I chuckled. "I'm glad too." I said. Octavia stopped and narrowed her eyes. "Vinyl, you look like you were crying. Are you ok?" She asked.

My smile faltered a little. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I whispered. She frowned. "Vinyl, I know your lying." She said. My smile went away and I looked away. "Octavia, I don't want to talk about it." I whispered. She nodded. "Ok Vinyl." She whispered.

I smiled weakly. "I love you." I said. Octavia smiled. "How's your trip going?" She asked. I sighed and told her everything. Except two things. After I told her she laughed. "Your family sounds awesome!" She said. I chuckled. "Yeah. Tavi, I need to go." I whispered. She nodded. I leaned in and kissed the camera. "Bye Tavi." I said before hanging up.

I put my phone down and buried my face in my hands. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Hey dudes here's another chapter.

Vote and comment!

Bye!