Chapter 3

Vinyl's POV
I was on the plane to Portland. I leaned back in my chair and got my phone out. I turned it on and smiled when I saw the lock screen. It was a picture of me and Octavia. Octavia had her arms wrapped around my neck and was kissing my cheek.

I smiled and thought of Octavia. I turned my phone off and looked out the window. I saw that it was getting dark. I yawned and closed my eyes. A few hours later I was woken up by someone sitting behind me. "We're going to be landing soon." He said.

I thanked him and put my seatbelt on. About ten minutes later we began to land at the Portland airport. We landed and everyone began to get off the plane. I got off and walked into the building. Walking around I saw my Grandpa standing by the door.

I smiled and ran to him. I hugged him. "Grandpa!." I exclaimed hugging him tightly. He Smiled warmly and we walked out of the airport. We walked to his car and we began to drive off. "How was your trip?" He asked. I smiled and told hime everything.

He nodded. "So, who's this Octavia your talking about?" He asked. I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and focused on the road. "I'm joking. You don't have to tell me." He said chuckling. I laughed and we kept driving to his house.
A while later we had made it to his house and got out. I looked at his house. It was a large house with three stories. The second floor had  a balcony wrap around the front of the house. We walked over to the front door. I opened the door and was met with a group of people.

"Suprise!" They screamed. I smiled and walked in. I looked around and saw my cousins, uncles, and aunts. My youngest cousin, Todd walked up and smiled. "Hi cousin Vinyl!" He said. I kneeled down and gave him a high five. "Hi little dude." I said.

He smiled and hugged me. I smiled softly and hugged him back. "Aww." Everyone said. I looked up and chuckled. Todd giggled and ran off. I walked around and talked with all my family. They all said they were glad I was here. I smiled and followed grandpa to my room.

We walked up to the second story and showed me to my room. I smiled. "This room is huge!" I said. He chuckled and I walked in and put my bags down. Grandpa left and I sat in my bed. I got out my phone and called Octavia. The phone rang twice before she answered.

"Vinyl!" She said happily. I chuckled.

"Hey Tavi, how's it going over there?" I said smiling.

"It's going great. Lil DJ misses you." She said.

I sighed. "I wish I could kiss you right now!" I said.

Octavia laughed. "Stop it. You're making me blush." She said.

I chuckled. We talked about everything and I told her about everything that happened so far. "Aww, Todd sounds adorable!" She said chuckling. I smiled and heard grandpa call me down. "I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I said. She said ok and she hung up.

I put my phone down and ran downstairs.

Octavia's POV
I hung up and sighed. Jonathan leaned against the wall. "Hey, if you aren't doing anything me and my friend are going to hang out. Would you like to come?" He asked. I thought for a minute. "Yeah, that would be nice." I said. Jonathan smiled and motioned me to follow him.

I followed him back to his car and we drove off. This time I sat in the back. I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to Jonathan. We began driving and a few minutes later we stopped at a house. Someone came out and ran to the car. He came over and sat in the back next to me. He closed the door and looked at me.

"Hi, my name is Matthew. What's your name?" He asked. I looked at him nervously. "M-My name is Octavia." I stuttered. Matthew smirked. "You don't have to be nervous around me Love." He said shaking my hand. I looked away. A few seconds later I heard a seatbelt unbuckle and I looked over and saw Matthew scooting onto the middle seat and sitting right by me. I looked away and we drove off.

Here's a chapter guys! Matthew seems. Interesting...

As always vote and comment.

Stay awesome🤘