Chapter 27

Octavia's POV
We were sent to a small hospital room. "We'll call an ambulance." The nurse said walking off. Vinyl frowned. "So you'll just leave her bleeding out?" She yelled. No response. Vinyl growled and stood up. She walked around and grabbed some things.

Vinyl walked over to me. "Take your shirt off." She whispered. I blushed and took off my shirt, wincing in pain. She kneeled down. "This will sting." Vinyl said. I nodded and she began to clean my wound. I hissed in pain. After she grabbed some gauss and carefully wrapped it around my arm.

"All done." Vinyl whispered. I smiled and hugged her with my one good arm. "Thank you Vinyl." I mumbled. She kissed my cheek and sat next to me. I chuckled and kissed her. She blushed and kissed back. We kissed for a minute before pulling back for air.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." Vinyl said holding my hand. I squeezed her hand and hugged her. "It's not your fault." I whispered. She began to cry. "But it is. It's my fault I'm in here. It's my fault you got attacked by her." Vinyl cried.

I sighed. "Vinyl, you can't blame yourself for what Pinkie did." I said. Vinyl sniffed and leaned her head against my chest. "Octavia. I love you." She whispered. I smiled and held her close. "I love you too Vinyl." I said. She smiled and closed her eyes as she nuzzled against my chest.

"I want to leave this place. I just want to buy a house for both of us to live in together." Vinyl said quietly. I blushed when I heard her say that. "When you get better, I'll gladly buy a house with you and live with you." I said. Vinyl smiled and hugged me tightly. "You're the best Tavi!" She squealed.

I laughed and kissed her forehead. That's when a doctor walked in. "Ok Octavia. We're taking you to the hospital." They said. I nodded and got up. Vinyl looked at me sadly. "Can she come?" I asked. The doctor looked at her for a few seconds before nodding.

Vinyl cheered and hugged me. She smiled. "Want a piggyback ride?" She asked. I chuckled and got on her. She lifted me up and we walked out of the room. We were lead to an ambulance and whisked off to the hospital.

Two hours later...

Vinyl's POV
I walked back to Octavia's hospital room. "Got your tea." I said handing it to her. She thanked me and took a sip of it. I sighed and leaned back in my chair and sipped on my coffee. "Would do you want to do?" I asked her. She shrugged and I had an idea.

I ran off and chuckled. A few minutes later I came back with an Xbox and some cords. I walked over and plugged it in to a TV. I handed Octavia a controller and sat down. We began to play halo.

Twenty minutes later...

"I'll save you!" I screamed as my character jumped down and shot the alien bastards. "Thanks?" Octavia said. Our characters walked through a covenant base and made it to the final room. "Let's kick some alien ass!" I exclaimed as our characters ran in.

When our characters got in we saw Captain Keys in some nasty blob. "Eww, which giant pooped on him?" I said. We were about to walk up to him, the music got creepier and creepier. "This is-" The door flew opened and we both screamed.

We looked over and saw a doctor walking in. We both sighed in relief. "Phew." I said quietly. Octavia just giggled.

Yo here's another chapter bro

Vote and comment

Peace✌️