Chapter 38

Vinyl's POV
I let Octavia sleep on my lap and I sighed. I watched as her chest slowly raised and lowered as she breathed. I played with a strand of her hair and smiled. She was so beautiful. I leaned back and rubbed her back. "We're going to make a quick stop in an hour." Rainbow said.

I nodded. "Where we stopping?" I asked. She grinned. "It's a surprise." She whispered. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I leaned back and laid down with Octavia laying next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes, falling asleep snuggling next to Octavia.

A few hours later Rainbow shook me and I woke up. We were parked and I sat up and smiled. We were at a carnival. I smiled and shook Octavia. "What's going on?" She mumbled opening her eyes. She sat up and gasped when she saw the large carnival in front of us.

She unbuckled and smiled. We all got out and ran to the place to buy our tickets. We bought as much as possible and ran off. We all walked around until we came across a mirror maze. I chuckled. "We're so going to get lost in there." Octavia said.

I nodded and we both walked in. A few minutes later we had gotten lost. "Crap." I mumbled. Octavia giggled and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind me. "I guess we'll just live in here." She joked. I chuckled and she kissed my cheek.

I blushed and held her hands. She giggled. "Give me a piggyback ride!" She said. I rolled my eyes and let her get on my back. She laughed and I walked her around looking for the exit. I while later I was getting tired. "My god this place is huge." I mumbled.

Octavia looked at me and got off me. "You look tired." She said. I chuckled. "I'm fine." I said. She looked at me for a second before walking with me. A few minutes later we finally found the exit. "Finally!" I exclaimed. Octavia smiled and held my hand.

We looked around and saw a ferris wheel. I looked at Octavia and grinned. She nodded and we bolted towards the ferris wheel. When we got there we saw there wasn't much of a line. We quickly got on and waited for it to start. A little later the ferris wheel began to move.

Octavia laughed nervously and scooted next to me. "What, you scared of heights." I joked. Octavia smiled nervously. "Actually, yes." She said. I stopped. "Oh." I said looking at her. She just chuckled and held my hand. When we got higher Octavia squeezed my hand tightly.

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She gulped and hugged me tightly. I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry." I whispered. She nodded and closed her eyes. I chuckled and held her hand. "What are you doing? Look at this view!" I said smiling.

Octavia opened one eye and eventually opened both of them, staring at the amazing view of the forest ahead of us. "Wow, that's beautiful." Octavia whispered smiling. I smiled and held her hands. "Still not as beautiful as you." I whispered.

Octavia looked at me and blushed. I smiled and leaned forward, kissing her. Octavia kissed me back and squeezed by hands. A minute later we broke the kiss. "I love you more than anything." I whispered hugging her. Octavia sighed happily and hugged me back.

After this there was only one thing I could think of. This was,one of the best road trips ever.

Yo here's a chapter!

Vote and comment

Here's a random picture

Byyyyeeeeee