Chapter 24

Octavia's POV
I hung up the phone and looked at Matthew. He chuckled. "Did you enjoy the kiss Love?" He said. I frowned. "Why did you do it? You know I'm in a relationship." I said angrily. He laughed. "Come on, she won't know." He said walking up to me.

I looked into his eyes and blushed. He picked me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I said. He smiled. "I want to show you something." He whispered. I sighed. "What?" I asked. He chuckled and walked off. He walked me to a little clearing in the forest and sat down. I sat down and he scooted closer to me.

I sighed. "Matthew, why do you like me?" I asked curiosily. He hesitated and looked away. "Well, um." He said awkwardly. I laughed. "I knew you just wanted to get in my pants!" I exclaimed getting up. He stood up. "That's not true!" He said angrily. I smirked. "Sure." I said. He balled his hands up into fists and walked over to me.

I gasped and backed up. I backed into a tree and he walked right up to me. He had a look of pure anger. "P-Please don't hurt me." I whimpered. He chuckled. "Got you Love." He whispered. I growled and he backed up. We decided to leave a while later.

Vinyl's POV
I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. It was three AM and I still couldn't sleep. I glanced over at Jules and sighed. I got up and walked over to her. I carefully climbed into her bed and laid next to her. We were facing each other. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my head in her chest.

She was so warm. I smiled and closed my eyes. I was about to fall asleep when I felt Jules press her lips against mine. I felt my cheeks heat up and I blushed. She hugged me and fell asleep. I opened my eyes and and looked at her. Why did she kiss me?

I blushed even more thinking about it. I eventually closed my eyes and fell asleep. The next morning I was surprised to see me and Jules's lips centimeters away from each other. I scooted back a little and Jules yawned and opened her eyes. She looked at me and blushed madly. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you ok?" I asked. She slowly got out of the bed and my eyes widened.

She wasn't wearing any pants or a shirt. I chuckled nervously. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I said jumping onto my bed and letting her change. After we left the room and walked around. I stopped when I saw someone talking to themselves. They looked oddly familiar.

"Who's that?" I asked. Jules grabbed a small notepad and wrote something. She handed it to me. Her name is Pinkie. She claims she talks to an opposite personality of her called Pinkamena. The note read. I cautiously walked over. "Hello?" I said. Pinkie looked at me.

"Hi." She mumbled. She then stared at something on my hoodie. I saw she was looking at signatures on my arm. When I was in the hospital people came in and signed my sleeve. She got closer and touched one of the signatures. "Dashie?" She whispered.

I chuckled nervously. She looked at me. "You know Dashie?" She asked. I nodded and she smiled. "How is she doing?" She asked. I gulped. She hadn't been doing very well. "Um, she's great!" I said. Pinkie stopped and looked to her side as if someone was talking to her.

"You lied." She whispered.

Damn pinkie is cray cray.

Vote and comment

Happy Labor Day!