Getting to the house she wasn't there.

"Yo Candi where y'all at?" I ask calling her cause Nicki left her phone.

"Nicki's warehouse. She didn't wanna be at home" she says.

"See if she wants to get dropped off. I'm back" I say. I wait for a few seconds.

"We'll be there in a few" she says.

"Ard" I say hanging up.

"Yo Cookie asked me to pick up some food from wing stop. You want me to get y'all something?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say giving him a Benjamin. "You already know what I like. Nicki likes lemon pepper and teriyaki" I say. He nods leaving out.

After a while Nicki walks in with Candi and Cookie. Coming to sit by me I wrap my arms around her.

"How you feeling?" I ask.

"Okay" she says. You could still hear the sadness in her voice. She sits up.

"What did you do yesterday?" She asks.

"Fucked up the world" I say. She laughs. Getting up I hand her a box.

"What's this?" She asks.

"Well it's not an engagement ring" Candi says being funny. Nicki opens it and covers her face. Candi and Cookie looking to see what it is.

"Awww" they say when she pulls it out.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Baby this is so sweet" she says.

"Yeah and I got glass protector cause niggas like fucking up shit" I say making her laugh. She giggles and stands up kissing me.

"How did they do the inside?" She asks. I just shrug. Omelly walks in with three big bags of wing stop.

"Hey baby" he says kissing Cookie. We take the food out the bags.

"Candi you can have half of mine. I don't have much of an appetite to eat all this" Nicki says.

"You liked the statue Nic?" He asks.

"Yes" she says smiling at it. "It's so cute" she says eating a fry.

"Omelly did you get at someone yesterday?" Cookie asks.

"Maybe" he answers. I chuckle. She rolls her eyes. "All I will say is it was like seeing ants run" he says. I laugh harder.

"It was funny"

"Well y'all did end up having the news report" Nicki says. "There is going to be some announcement given to the state tomorrow over the homicides that's been going on. I'm sure more will be said from the attempt of A massacre from Jamel and Ronnie " she says.

"Yo them niggas bold as shit for trying that though" Candi says. "Like who does that at a damn gathering given from the mayor. They act like they taking down the damn president" she says making us laugh.

"Well there's only two people left to get at" Omelly says.

"Jamel and Bunch" I say.

"Meek you said you didn't wanna talk about a plan you had before we went on vacation. What was that?" Nicki asks.

"A big ass set up for all them niggas. " I answer. "But now it's just two left with a small crew of niggas on they side."

"Are you even sure that people are still on they side? I mean if the rest dropping like flies I would of dipped. And then its you two. Meek Mill and Nicki M" Cookie says.

"Hell I would of been smart enough to leave early on too" Candi says. Me, Omelly and Nicki burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" They ask.

"We ain't worried bout shit" all three of us say. They smack they teeth laughing.

"We know y'all crazy asses not" they say.

"Cookie your baby bump is showing now" Nicki says.

"I know" she says happily. "We have our first appointment coming up for a sonogram " she says. Looking over at Omelly he was smiling to himself. I nudge his arm making him laugh.

"Meek you better leave me alone before I lay yo ass out" he says. I laugh.

"I'm gonna cremate her" Nicki says out of nowhere. "Release her into the ocean somewhere so she can just be all over the place"

"Which ocean? There's just so many" I say . She mushed me over.

"I think I'm gonna go to New York for a day or two. Do it there"

"Ooh I'll go too" Candi says.

"Shit I am too" I say. They laugh. "What? Shit y'all ain't leaving a nigga here. I'll catch some cases". Nicki laughs.

We hang it with them at the crib a little while longer then they leave. Nicki takes a long hot bath and relaxes for a good minute. When she comes out she cuddles up to me until she falls asleep.

Shae 💰

Gangsta's Paradiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें