L- Thank You

As a thanks for the 3k reads, I have written a short little Snowbert filler chapter! Enjoy!

Caitlin Snow was exhausted. She had had a long yet satisfying day at work, S.T.A.R. Labs. She and Julian Albert were the only ones left. Everyone else had gone home already, in celebration of there being nothing important to do. Poor Iris West finally had a day to fully enjoy her life, instead of trying to figure out how to remain living. With all that had been happening, Caitlin Snow had barely had time to think about her blooming relationship with Julian Albert. One of the many perks of being a part of Team Flash, she figured. She grabbed her purse,coat, and keys as she headed out of the lab.
"Julian, I think I'm ready to head out! Are you sure you'll be okay here all al-AAAAAH!" she shrieked in surprise.

Julian Albert immediately spun around, instinctively shutting his computer down, although it really did nothing. Caitlin had already seen what she need to.
"I'm.... so sorry!" he spluttered. "Really, um...."

He was speechless at that point, and so was Caitlin. She had no idea at all what to think. She felt completely idiotic.
"Uh...."
"Do you.... want me to explain?" he asked slowly, not knowing how to phrase that question.
"No!" she said quickly, turning to leave. "Let's just forget about the whole thing okay? I'll.... try to pretend that I never saw anything," she sighed, rubbing her eyes frustratedly. "Just.... be more careful next time. Or! You know what? Just.... don't do it here, please. Bye, Julian."
"Good night, Caitlin," Julian Albert sighed defeatedly.
"Oh. And Julian?" Caitlin called.
"Yes?" he called nervously.
"You can put my lotion away in my drawer, just.... please don't let me see you do it," she sighed awkwardly.
"Yes, of course."
"Thank you!" And Caitlin had raced out of the lab as fast as she could, so fast she felt like Barry when he was The Flash.

Diana woke with a start, almost laughing out loud at her dream of some ridiculous parallel universe, where she and Draco had been scientists of some sort. It had made no sense at all, yet it was so wonderful nonetheless. She wished that her reality were so wonderful, then she realized that it was exactly the same, in that it was ridiculous yet so wonderful, as it had been in her dream. And then she began to wonder what she had dreamed about in the first place.