XXIII- Behind Bars

Diana returned to the house, slipping in unnoticed. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon had already returned from wherever they had been to prepare for their dinner party tonight. It was now going on. And apparently, Diana had missed something huge.
  "Diana, I, not joking, there was a house elf, in here, in this room," Harry explained desperately.
  "Okay, first of all, what the hell is a "house elf"?" Diana asked, confused.
  "I don't know how to explain it, it's not really important. Anyway, he was warning me not to come to school this year," Harry explained.
  "You? And what about me?"
  "I don't know, he was only telling me not to come back to Hogwarts," Harry sighed. "He said something dangerous was happening. He made me promise not to go, and when I refused, he dumped a cake on one of Uncle Vernon's guests," Harry sighed. "And then, the Ministry of Magic found out about the charm, and thought that I had done it," Harry murmured exhaustedly.
  "Hmm. Well, you're on your own, because I honestly have no idea what to tell you. If anyone at the Ministry says something again, just tell them the truth, and if they don't believe you, then so be it," Diana shrugged.
  Harry rolled his eyes. "Typical. All you care about is yourself. Oh, and your little Slytherin friends," Harry shot back.
  "Watch what you say to me, Harry. I may not be able to use magic right now, but I still have my demigod powers," Diana warned threateningly.

 I may not be able to use magic right now, but I still have my demigod powers," Diana warned threateningly

  "What are you going to do, punch me to death?"
  "Only if I have to," Diana murmured.
  "See, this is what I'm talking about. You never have my back, you only watch your own!" Harry almost shouted.
  "Oh really? I didn't have your back when I saved you from Lord Voldemort?" Diana asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "By stunning me!" Harry protested.
  "So you'd rather have been killed by Voldemort?" Diana asked expectantly.
  "I'd rather have had a shot at fighting him!"
  Diana scoffed. "You were losing that fight before it even began!"

 "You were losing that fight before it even began!"