XI- Not Only A Warrior

Diana woke to a pleasant surprise. The realization that it was Christmas Day. Harry and Diana did not go to stay with the Dursleys. Hogwarts was much better.
"Ready to see what you got?" Pansy asked.
Diana smiled, nodding. "Let's do it."

The girls put on robes over their simple sleeping clothes. Well, Pansy wore a robe while Diana changed into a long-sleeved shirt. She was less sensitive to the dungeons, seeing as she'd gotten used to them. The dungeons were cold, especially in the morning. They walked over to the surprisingly well-decorated Christmas tree in the Slytherin common room. Draco and Goyle were sitting on the couch, looking bored as all hell.
"About time," Draco sighed.
"It's nearly ten," Goyle complained.

Malfoy looked confused. He aggressively reached for Goyle's wrist. "No, the hour hand is barely pointed at the nine. It's nine, you idiot," he explained impatiently.
"Draco, it's Christmas," Diana smiled.
"Alright, then. Let's just open now then," He suggested.

Diana nodded. They gathered everything that was theirs into separate piles. Diana had a total of ten gifts. But she never really thought about gifts, at least not for herself. She'd been sure to get something for all five of her friends, as well as Harry,Ron, and Hermione. And so, they began opening their gifts. Goyle opened his first. A bunch of candy.
"Thanks," he grunted appreciatively, immediately stuffing his face.

Draco rolled his eyes. Diana watched Draco as she realized he was opening her gift first. He smiled when he saw it. It was a keychain, of a hand extending its middle finger.
"That's just lovely. Where'd you get this?" he asked.
"A gift from my aunt and uncle," Diana chuckled.
"Thanks," Draco laughed, tucking it into his pocket. "It means a lot."

Diana smiled. She watched Pansy open hers from Diana.

  "Oh, what's this?" she exclaimed happily

"One of my aunt's nail polishes that I stole. It was never used. Gold was never really my color, but I figured you'd enjoy it," she explained kindly.
"Oh, you're so great, you know me so well," the girl beamed giving Diana a hug. "Now open mine, open mine!" she squealed.

Diana nodded, excited. She found Pansy's gift. She opened it to first find a moving photo of her and Pansy. They were smiling,and laughing, and hugging. It was beautiful.
"Oh, thank you so much, Pansy! I love it," Diana laughed, almost tearing up.
"Open the next one," Pansy instructed impatiently.

Diana opened it to find lots of decorative confetti and a new bottle of nail polish. It was a beautiful silvery color. She also found a bottle of perfume, by Rihanna. Wow, Pansy was good.

 Wow, Pansy was good