XVII- Coming To

Diana finally woke from her horrifying nightmare the next morning

Diana finally woke from her horrifying nightmare the next morning. She remembered a voice that spoke to her just before she woke. Her mother's. "I'm sorry, Diana. But it was necessary. Hard times are coming, and you must be prepared." she'd said. But what did that mean? Before Diana had any real chance to ponder that, she woke up screaming in the hospital wing. She had someone's hand on either shoulder. On her left was Pansy, and on her right was Blaise. Oh no, Professor Dumbledore. He's going to die.
Upon seeing him, Diana screamed and yelled. "No! No! No! Listen to-to me, Professor Dumbledore, y-y-you're going to die!" Diana cried. "Please!" she yelled.
Professor Dumbledore glanced at Madam Pomfrey while the others pointlessly tried to calm Diana. "They don't need to see or hear this," he whispered to her.
She nodded in agreement, pointing her wand at Diana. "Stupefy."

And Diana was asleep again.
"Why did you do that?" Pansy asked.
Dumbledore sighed with exhaustion. "It's complicated," he replied, since Blaise was also present, who did not know about Diana's true parentage.
"What?" Blaise asked, although Pansy seemed to have put the pieces together, since she was one of the few who knew the truth. "No, it's not. She's awake now, after two days of not knowing whether she was healthy, or alive for that matter! And she can give us information about.... You-Know-Who, and you just put her back to sleep for God knows how long!" he exploded.

Everyone stared at him in fear of the consequences of his outburst.
"Mr. Zabini, I am very sorry, but I cannot explain to you, for Miss Black's own safety," Dumbledore apologized. "If you find out, it must be her choice, it's not my secret to tell."
"Tell everyone, I don't care," Diana mumbled in her sleep. "Tell everyone. Right now."
Madam Pomfrey gasped. "How is this happening?"
"She's fighting the spell," the headmaster sighed.
"That's possible?" the woman asked.
"Yes, Madam Pomfrey. For demigods, it is." "Rennervate."

Diana was awake, and more calm. She hardly remembered what she'd said. The look on Blaise's face was priceless, in her opinion.
"You're a demigod?" he asked slowly.
She nodded. "I'm a daughter of Bellona, the Roman war goddess." She sighed. "The whole school is going to know now, I know it. But I don't care," she murmured.

Her shoulder hurt, from her fight with Lord Voldemort. But at the moment, she didn't care.
"Where Harry?" she asked.

She lost her patience, even through the pain.
"Where's Harry?!" she boomed, grasping her shoulder where she'd been hit with a spell.