XLIX- Them There Cold Eyes

Days later, a passive Diana Black stood peacefully as well as innocently in front of the vanity in the Slytherin dormitory, all on her own. She was alone inside while everyone else had been enjoying the nice summer weather outside. The beautiful and antique record player in the corner played the beautiful song. She looked into the mirror, staring back at her cold, ruthless silver eyes. The eyes of Killer Frost.
"'I fell in love with you, the first time I looked into, them there eyes'," a voice behind her sang along in a lovely, clear singing voice.
"Huh," Diana smiled slightly. "So people do sound better when they sing."
"Oh! You've wounded my massive male ego. And for that, I could never forgive someone! But for you, I'd make an exception," the mysterious male grinned.
"How did you know I'd be in here?" Killer Frost asked.
"Oh, Diana! You're my best friend! I would have to know everything about you!"
Killer Frost sighed dramatically. "I haven't known you for too long at all, but it feels as if I've known you all my life."
"Because I care about you so," the voice replied.
Killer Frost still hadn't bothered to even make eye contact with her best friend. "Shouldn't you be outside with the other students?"
The person laughed. "You really are something, you know that, Diana?" Luke Castellan asked.
She smiled slightly. "Yes, I do. Now, to what do I owe the pleasure?"
"We need to move a few days ahead of schedule," he announced with an exhausted sigh.
Killer Frost's eyes went wide.

  "What? No

"What? No. No, it's too soon! They need to trust me," she hissed angrily.
Luke sighed. "Yes, I tried telling him that, but once he's made up his mind...."
She sighed frustratedly.
"I'm sorry, but he wants you to prove your loyalty to him, and now."
Killer Frost rolled her eyes exasperatedly. "Fine," she huffed begrudgingly.
"Thank you," Luke Castellan nodded happily.
"But I want a bonus."
He smiled, and his eyes gleamed with pride. "Yes, he figured that you would, so he sent me with extra.... compensation."
"Luke," Killer Frost gasped. "That's five-hundred thousand gold Drachmas!"
"I know, sweetheart. Believe me, Lord Kronos, former king of the Universe, knows how to count."
Diana chuckled. "Thank you, Luke."
He smiled, his large scar somewhat canceling out his charm effect. "You are very welcome. Now, make us all proud."

Diana nodded impartially as Luke Castellan saluted her as a warrior. Then, he grasped her hand, briefly feeling her icy cold and rough hands, feeling her immense strength. This he did as a fellow soldier. But then, he bent down slightly, kissing her forehead as a close friend.
"Good luck, Killer Frost," he whispered. "Remember; all for Lord Kronos, the master of time. Our time."

And just like that, Luke Castellan disappeared, into thin air. Gone. And Killer Frost was left with one of the most important tasks of the whole plan, and she could not fail.

Two Weeks Ago

Killer Frost had absolute control over everything that Diana Black did,said, or even thought. She loves the feeling of having a human body again, and never intended to give up the opportunity that she had been presented with, most likely by the Pluto, the god of death. In her first life, she never cared much for people, seeing as she spent her entire adult life killing them. But the only beings in the vast universe that she had even bothered not to ignore were of course the gods. And now, she was taking them for granted even less. She was finally learning, she knew.
"Hello, there! Killer Frost, is it?"

Killer Frost spun around abruptly, not expecting to see or hear anyone, seeing as she was strolling through an empty and now cold and desolate forest a while south of Camp Half-Blood.
"You're Killer Frost, right?" a very young man asked dramatically and flamboyantly.
"Depends on who's asking," Killer Frost sneered.
"Ah," he nodded. "Apologies. Luke Castellan, son of Hermes,former Camp Half-Blood cabin leader, and soldier of Lord Kronos, the time lord. Although, not necessarily in that order."
Diana scoffed. "Right. The one whose return they all fear."
"Yes, exactly."
"Now, what do you want with me?" she asked impatiently.
He smiled surprisingly charmingly. "We would like your help, in bringing Lord Kronos back, back to his throne upon Olympus," he replied smoothly.
"And why would I even consider helping you?" Killer Frost asked expectantly, knowing the whole 'villain' drill.
"Because! You'd be working for the Titan who controls time itself! And even a Titan has to reward his soldiers somehow," Luke pointed out.
"And why should I believe you?"
"Take a look at this, Diana. We're on the same side, and I'm here for you."

A two-way mirror was shone to Killer Frost, and she looked down, and gasped slightly upon seeing the person in it.
Then, he showed her another image, one that he knew would move her the most. Killer Frost gasped, slowly looked up at Luke Castellan.

  "I'm in," she announced quickly

"Good," Luke Castellan nodded. "Now, where to start?"

Present Day

Diana, Killer Frost, knew that in order for her to be able to have control over time, she would have to obey Kronos. And she truthfully had no such problem with doing so.
"It will be done," Diana murmured to herself. "I will kill Albus Dumbledore."
"Good," a horrible little voice rasped back.