XX- Reach Out and Touch Faith

Diana woke up the next morning, feeling refreshed. But, the anger and sadness were still there. But they weren't going to disappear overnight anyways. Diana got dressed in her regular clothes, since it was the last day and it was allowed.

Diana had apparently missed a lot

Diana had apparently missed a lot. Gryffindor had won the House Cup, although Slytherin had come very close because of Diana and Draco's points. Apparently, Dumbledore had mad a very quick speech about her "confidence,initiative,cleverness, sacrifice,strength, and nobility". She found the words very moving. If only she'd been there to witness it. Harry had woken up feeling refreshed this morning as well. Thank God. Diana had gotten just about all perfect grades on her final exams. She headed out with the rest of her Slytherin friends toward the Hogwarts Express. It was time to head back to the Dursleys', which Diana had been dreading for weeks. They were awful people. But it was her and Harry's only option. As they boarded the train, Diana,Draco, Pansy,Blaise,Crabbe, and Goyle found a compartment. They laughed merrily on the way, memories Diana would treasure forever. They exchanged addresses and Diana explained her situation. But she would make sure the Dursleys did nothing to stop her jet black owl, Eris. A Greek goddess with a beautiful name, often associated with Bellona, her mother. The name suited the dark owl. The train ride went by quickly. When they stepped off of the train, Draco stared at her sadly like he didn't want to leave her. Pansy smiled at Diana.
  "Ready for a break before next year?"

Diana smiled, and then looked somewhat sadly at the ground, and at her shoes.

  She chuckled. "Yeah, I'm ready," she replied eagerly.

She hugged each and everyone of her friends tightly, as if this were the last time she'd see any of them.