VII- Unbelievable

The Slytherins and the Gryffindors had flying lessons together. Perfect. Diana,Draco,Pansy, Crabbe,Goyle, and Blaise headed out to the Quidditch field. Diana was fascinated by Quidditch. She already knew a fair amount about it. It sounded incredible. Diana chose her spot near a broom between Draco and Blaise and waited for Madam Hooch. She gave her instructions, which were short and sweet, so to speak.
"Up!" Diana demanded authoritatively, and the broom swiftly flew up into her extended hand.
Draco and Blaise both rolled their eyes.
"Cheater," Zabini muttered.

Draco got his the second time. Diana and the rest of the Slytherins smirked as Ron Weasley's broom smacked him in the face. Madam Hooch continued giving her instructions. Diana was in the air for a moment, and then back down again, gracefully and carefully. But Neville Longbottom was a completely different story. His broom looked as if it were high on something strange, or having a panic attack. Madam Hooch began yelling, thinking he was doing this on purpose. Then she realized what was really happening.
"Oh, no," she murmured.
"Would you like me to get him, Madam Hooch?" Diana asked.
"No, Black. His broom is capricious without him controlling it," the woman replied.

Soon enough, Longbottom landed, right on his wrist. It was broken, Diana could already tell. Madam Hooch rushed to help him. Once he was up, she told the class to stay put while she took him to the Hospital wing. As soon as she was gone, Draco began making fun of Longbottom. Diana laughed quietly to herself. Once Harry tried to step up, Malfoy began threatening Harry, in Diana's name. He took Neville's Remembrall and flew up. Harry was stupid enough to follow. Gryffindors.
"Unbelievable," Diana muttered.
"What an idiot," she heard Hermione Granger say.

At least they agreed on one thing. Diana waited impatiently for Draco to stop being impulsive and come down. He didn't. Diana sighed. I'll have to do something myself. She mounted her broom and rushed up to intervene before things got serious.
"Not so tough without your little friends are you?" she heard Harry ask.
Draco sneered.
"You're all alone now," Harry taunted.
"No," Diana announced.
Harry stared as her broom flew her to their level.
"He's got me," Diana announced.
Draco gave her a quick look and grinned. "Thank you."
"Sure thing."

Without warning, Malfoy tossed the small orb as Harry chased after it. Just for the fun of it, Diana rushed after him in a gust of wind. The speed caused Draco to almost fall of his broom. He decided to return to the ground. Diana could handle herself, and she'd surely scold him for risking himself for her. Meanwhile, Diana was literally an inch away from Harry. She used her broom to flip over, in front of Harry, and right next to the Remembrall. She caught it in her right hand.
"Diana," Harry warned.

Diana Black only grinned. She held it up, and tossed it even farther away, as she rested her feet back on the ground. The Slytherins all patted her on the back and praised her. Harry was still chasing. Eventually, he'd caught it and been congratulated. However, neither of the siblings were aware that Professor McGonagal had seen Harry in the air as they passed her office window. She came rushing out.
"Harry Potter," she called.

Everything stopped right then and there.
"Come with me," she instructed.

Diana and the other Slytherins chuckled. Malfoy gave his new best friend a sincere pat on the back.
"I told you, you weren't alone," Diana smiled.
"No," Draco agreed. "I have you."
"This is a start," Diana nodded as she watched McGonagal lead Harry away.
"Yeah," Malfoy nodded. "A start."