"Get on my nerves" I say at the same as her knowing that's what she was gonna say. She cackles getting up. Opening the curtain back she turns towards me.

"Lets go down to the beach" she says.

"Aight " I say. She puts on a two piece swimsuit with a wrap to cover her as I put on my swim shorts and shirt. Leaving out we go down to the lobby and walk to the beach. I paid for a private area and Nicki sat on the cushion seats.

"This is so nice" she says. "Makes me think about going back to Trinidad " she says.

"I ain't never think a nigga could have it big like this" I say.

"What? Money and nice vacations?"

"Yeah. Shit the streets is all a nigga ever knew" I say. Nicki giggles.

"Well you are a dream chaser" she says. I look at her.

"So what does that make you?" She looks at me.

"I'm just the girlfriend " she says. I chuckle.

Nicki

I make Meek walk down and along the shore with me. Bending down I write our initials into the sand. He smiles.

"You know what I realize Nic?" He asks as I stand up and rub the sand off my hands.

"What?" I ask.

"You the only bitch I keep in my business" he says.

"Well thanks" I say making him chuckle. "I already knew that" I say. "I mean what other bitch you know you like I know you Meek?" He shrugs.

"Ain't nobody gone know me like you know me" he says and walks back to sit down. I sit down and look out at the waves of the water.

**Flashback**

Blaze just stop yelling at me?!" I yell. "I got this" I say as we sit in his car.

"Nicki I'm trusting you to handle this shit. If it goes wrong I'm going to kill" he says in a stale tone.

"How many times you gone threaten to kill me Blaze? If you don't want me just break up with me or kill me" I say. He snatched me by my hair.

"Bitch who you talking to ?!" He asks pulling it. I cried alittle cause my scalp was now in pain.

"N-no one" I say trying ease the tension.

"You better tighten up bitch" he says. I just nod massaging the top of my head.

"You gone stop belittling me" I say. He scolds me.

"Just shut the fuck up and go fuck that nigga money off so we can get out of here" he says.

"I don't want to" I say folding my arms. "Always want me to use my body as a fucking distraction" I say. Next thing Blaze hits my head against the window repeatedly.

"IM NOT FUCKING ASKING YO ASS! IM TELLING YOU!" He yells. "YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONE FUCK YO ASS UP!"

**

"Come on Nic!" Meek yells. Getting out of my thoughts I go and follow him back to the room.

"You good?" He asks.

"Yeah. I just thought about something but what we about to do?"

"I found a spot I wanna take you to" he says. "So look good tonight mommy" he says slapping my ass as we walk into the room.

"Okay" I say. I see Meek getting ready as I do in the bathroom.

"What you staring at?" He asks me. I laugh.

"You nigga. I can't look?"

"Nah but you can fuck" he says. I roll my eyes as he chuckles.

"I'll bite it off is what I can do" I say making him laugh harder.

"No you won't" he says. After getting ready with him we leave. There was a car waiting for us and I get inside with Meek.

"Where you taking me playboy?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Be patient little baby" he says. I shake my head laughing.

"You crazy"

"About you, yes" he says. We pull up to a yacht deck. Getting out with Meek he holds my hand as we get into it.

"RihMeek?" A nicely tanned Latino guy walked over.

"You must be the muy bonita chica " he says kissing my hand.

"Aye you looking at my bitch you looking the wrong way" Meek says cock blocking. I giggle.

"Sí señor, disculpa a mi novio, dónde podemos sentarnos?" I ask. Meek just gazes at me.

"Right this way" he says helping us into the yacht.

"You speak Spanish?" He asks. I nod giggling.

"Third language" I say.

"What's the second?"

"Jamaican" I answer pouring myself some champagne.

"Gotta hear you talk like that more often. What you tell him?" He asks.

"To excuse you and asked him where we could sit" I say.

"Damn"

"All this learning here is by you" I say. He chuckles.

"Meek what are we doing on a yacht?" I ask.

"Don't worry about nothing. Just know I got something for you" he says getting up. Looking out I see feel the yacht start moving. Meek goes with the man somewhere. What is he up to?

Shae 💰