46. Unchained melody!

Start from the beginning

" Better luck next time Mr Malhotra", she teased him locking the door and Manik smiled at her playfulness

"Hayee! One smile Mrs malhotra and i am already gone", he said keeping his hand on his heart, melodramatically making her giggle again in the washroom.

  Jane kaise baandhein tune ankhiyon ki dor,
Man mera kheencha aaya teri ore!
Meri chehre ki subah zulfo ki shaam,
Mera sab kuch h piya ab tere naam!
Najro ne teri chua,
Toh h ye jadu hua,
Hone lagi hu mai haseen,
Afreen Afreen,
Afreen Afreen!

Nandini was downstairs preparing breakfast when she heard Manik calling for her. She rushed to their room only to find him waiting in front of the mirror trying to set his hair.

"Whats wrong? Why were you shouting like a maniac?", Nandini inquired entering.

"I can't decide which tie will go. Need help", Manik made a puppy face at her making her laugh. She then chose a red dotted tie to go with his suit and forwarded it to him. Manik gave her a cheeky smile.

" Make me wear it too. You will find a place in heaven for taking care of your poor hubby", he asked and Nandini shook her head at his tantrums. But then she lovingly did what he asked her to and while she tied the knot, Manik stared at her, drinking her beauty with his eyes, making her cheeks redder.

Chehre ek phool ki tarah shadab h,
Chehra uska h ya koi madab h,
Chehra jaise gazal, chehra jane gazal,
Chehra jaise kali, chehra jaise kamal!

Manik came home from office to find everyone ready to leave for some party. Nandini hadn't returned. Nyonika instructed them to have dinner properly and take care to which Manik happily nodded. After all it was his opportunity to have some more romance. Manik laughed at the thought. He was behaving like a hormonal teenager who was newly in love. Manik had loved Nandini since a long time and he knew for a fact that physical intimacy had nothing to do with his love. But then, it felt good to him to be be able to feel her close and ravish her. Matters of heart are really complicated stuff anyway.

Nandini came back to a comfortable silence at the mansion. She freshened up and came down in search of her hubby only to be astonished to be welcomed my chef Manik in the kitchen.

" Manik? What are you doing here?", Nandini asked perplexed at the sight of the kitchen knife in his hand.

Let Me Love You ✨|| CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara