55. Love stories!

~ Strange is our lives and much stranger is the word love for all of us~

After a wild night, Manik and Nandini were sitting at the breakfast table with the entire family. The irony being as much both of them needed this energy, they were the only two who weren't actually eating, the reason being Manik was busy kicking Nandini, under the table, to keep her mouth shut and not let her go all momsy on Navya. Nyonika-Raj who as per their sunday ritual, were home, together, for all the three meals of the day, were watching the duo with great interest.

"Nandini beta, why are not you eating? I made all your favourite....", Nyonika pouted, and Raj made a very sarcastic face.

"Yes exactly, beta, even though I literally begged her to make my favorite lasagna", Raj commented making Rishabh giggle at them.

"You and your love for western food. I love Indian only. Mera bharat mahan!", Nyonika said proudly and Kabir started laughing at their cute bickering. Amidst all the chaos, Manik was still busy eyeing Nandini to not be the overprotecting mother figure and be the cool sister, by giving Navya enough space to fall in love and admit it herself. But Nandini wanted to interrogate Navya and make sure 'he' was the right guy.

Somehow the brunch got over and Manik excused himself, alongwith  dragging Nandini, at the cost of being the cause of laughter of their family. Once inside the room, Manik made Nandini sit and cupped her face.

" This is wrong Nandini. You cant force your judgement and insecurities on her", he tried to explain her but Nandini still wasn't convinced.

"But what if he is the wrong guy Manik? It will break her heart", Nandini cribbed again and Manik sighed.

"No guy is the right guy Nandini. It is the girl that make him the right guy. Atleast trust Navya on this" , Manik spoke again, leaving her speechless for this one time. She pouted at him, looking too adorable and Manik bent and kissed her pout making her slap him playfully, blushing.

"Manik!!!", She whined and he laughed at her. How could she blush that bad even after so many days, and that too just like the first time!

A knock on the door grabbed their attention and Kabir entered scratching his head.

"Bhai! I have something to show you", Kabir rubbed the back of his neck, and MaNan shared a mischievous smile, all ready to tease the hell out of him now and Antara, later. Kabir fished out his phone, opened a picture and gave it to them, while Manik and Nandini's mouth hung open in shock. They hadn't expected this.

" Kabir!", Manik let out an extremely dramatic sigh, " though I didn't like Antara at the first meet didn't mean you would turn your intrest from girls to boys!", Manik almost shouted and Kabir was taken aback at the mention of Antara

"Seriously Kabir, I liked your choice. But this???", Nandini added and Kabir joined his hands in front of them.

"Shut up you both. This is not the love of my life", He explained, simultaneously laughing and MaNan were highly embarrassed at the point.