52. Paradise in making!

~ My atoms like your atoms, that's is why we have such a sizzling chemistry~

Manik was pacing the room to and fro, for he was nervous, well too nervous, to proceed with his own self made and over a hundred times cross-checked arrangements.

Manik Malhotra had actually planned a pre-birthday bash for Nandini Malhotra, on the night before her birthday, which was basically that very night.

Even though Neil had cross checked everything too and Navya had already placed the dress on Nandini's bed and promised Manik to convince her to be ready and meet him up at a restaurant for a fake buisness party and Nyonika-Raj had already pre heard his well versed speech and Kabir had already directed the restaurant people with the music and food, Manik was still anxious and when the others couldn't take more of his unnecessary blabber, Neil dragged him to the couch while Rishabh handled him a glass of cold water.

"Relax jiju, didu is going to love the surprise. Stop with this unnessary drama", Navya commented and everyone laughed at him as he pouted and made faces.

" Where do you loose all your confidence when it comes to Nandini?", Nyonika snorted at Manik who heard nothing more than Nandini.

"In her smile", he answered absent mindedly and a little loudly and everyone Burst into laughter as he said that.

" God! What had bhabhi done to my brother!", Kabir giggled as Manik faceplamed himself, his cheeks red like chinese school girls.

" Ohooo! Manik can blush!", Raj squealed and everyone laughed again, at the expense of poor, love sick Manik malhotra.

A few hours later, Nandini opened the door of her room to find no Manik but a packet lying on the bed. And of course, Navya sitting on the bed, cross legged munching on a packet of chips.

"Navya?", Nandini called her as she entered and kept her office bag on one side.

" Didu, you came. I was so desparately waiting for you", Navya excitedly jumped and ran to her sister making Nandini chuckle.

"Why? Where did the earthquake come?", Nandini questioned and Navya grinned.

" At Paradise chain of restaurants", navya answered making Nandini frown.

"Aree jiju is waiting for you there. He said there was some business party or something so are needed there. This is the dress he asked me to give you. And you have only one hour", Navya gave all the instructions in one breath before sighing in relief.

"But he didn't call me. Not even a message", Nandini questioned navya to which Navya made a really bad face.

"So? You think I am lying? I had such important work to do and still I am sitting here to give you jiju's message and here you are cross-questioning my sweet naive intentions. Ohh, I am so hurt....", Navya started giving explanation making Nandini frown deeper at her. After all she knew her sister way too well.

Seeing Nandini looking at her with an eyebrow up and a small smirk Navya gulped the lump in her throat. She was caught or would be caught if she continued blabbering that way and then Manik would definitely kill her. So she tucked an imaginary lock of her hair backwards and looked at her didu.

" You get ready and go soon. Driver is waiting outside. I have an important call to make", Navya excused herself nervously without even waiting for Nandini's reply making her chuckle at her sister.