45. The love nest!

~ I would rather be with you in a desert than be with others in rain, I would rather be with you in a storm than be with others in a cozy place. In every blink, I would always chose you~
- Srishti

Manik could not believe his ears. Did she really said that? She really confessed? Or was it the emotional heat that caused his ears to hallucinate? He looked at her like gaping at an alien sitting in an UFO and Nandini could not help but giggle at the moment. He looked half confused, half dazed but cent present adorable.

"Nandini? You said something?", He asked again, to be sure it was not just his hearty wish but the reality.

" Yes, Mr Malhotra. I said I love you", Nandini replied looking at his eyes. Having said it once made it easier to say it again. And she herself did not realize but she felt like repeating it again and again and again. A small smile broke on Manik's face which soon converted to a wide goofy ear to ear grin, a reddish hue on his cheeks as he blushed at her confession. Nandini gently put one palm on his right cheek, half cupping his face and Manik unconsciouly leaned into her touch, still smiling. Nandini could see happiness radiating in his body language.

"I love you too. Had always. Will forever...", He sealed the promise pulling her towards himself, as she lunched forwards and sat almost in his lap, her head on his chest, his arms holding her tight, caging her in his embrace. She could hear his wildly beating heart.

So that was how it felt to be in love?

Maybe not.

Because she had been in love with him, since long. She just voiced it out today. And it felt amazingly relieving and good. Maybe voicing out those demons would feel good too, a voice in the back of her mind reminded her. But those can wait. This warm embrace seemed soothing to her and she could feel his visible joy too. It wasn't the first time she was in his arms, but still, there was something intimate about it. It was their moment, finally. Manik's hands traversed her arms and then settled on her waist, feeling her curves, sending jitters down her body. She melted in his embrace, shifting closer to him if that was humanly possible. Manik kissed her hairs, cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead.

 Manik kissed her hairs, cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead

"Say that again...", He whispered in her ears, his mouth already grazing her ear-lobe. Nandini sucked in a sharp breath at the touch, before looking in his eyes.

"I love you...", She spoke, her words coming out with batted breaths.

"Again...", His voice lowered as his lips touched the crook of her neck. She bent to give him more access, her breaths irregular.

"I love you, I love you, I love you....", She spoke again, her eyes closed and the happiness of being able to say it this openly flushing her face. Manik dipped his face further in her neck, showering her with feather kisses and finally finding her weak spot. He kissed it and she moaned at his touch. Manik found his way to her lips again, as he kissed her again, this time more passionately and deeply. Very soon, their clothes laid scattered around the bed as she withered in pleasure under him and he inside her. They finally became man and wife even in that one sense as their bodies mingled with each other, their souls had done that a long time ago.