61. And the sun sets.

~ Never fear love, don't be insecure. If love can tear you apart, then love can also stitch you back~

Three years later-

Nandini was running around the house, checking the decoration. Her blood boiled when she saw those same wretched roses again, when she had herself clearly ordered to place orchids. She directly blasted on the decorater, who was already scared as a kitten, and therefore directly pointed at the only one person responsible for this flower mess- Manik Malhotra.

" Mr Manik Malhotra, didn't I tell you it will be orchids? Kabir loves orchids more", Nandini stomped her foot looking adorably cute.

" Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra, Navya loves roses!", Manik tucked one loose strand behind her ears, quickly pecking her cheeks.

" This red is so much better than the earlier", Manik smiled, pointing at the blush and comparing it to her anger.

"But Manik, orchi-", Nandini was about to protest when Manik sushed her, turning her towards the stage. The stage was in the center, decorated with a mix of orchids and roses, and stargazers and carnations. It looked beautiful, the mix of the flowers. One side of the stage had predominantly roses, the side Nandini had just seen and fussed about, while the other side was predominantly orchids.

" Why fulfilling one wish, when we can do all fours?", He whispered in her ear, her senses went on high alert at the feel of his breaths over her neck. She stiffened further, as his hand caressed her soft, bare waist with his hand, while the other one was dangerous close to playing with her feminine curves.

" Manik!", Nandini gasped and Manik would have teased her further if not interrupted by a soft giggle.

"Sorry sorry!", It was Aaradhya, standing with hands covering her eyes, still giggling. Hearing her, Manik distanced himself from Nandini, and Aaradhya mischievously peeked through her fingers.

" Ohh! I thought it's still continuing", Aaradhya pouted and looked at the couple, who were too busy in blushing.

"Haaye! You guys are so cute", she looked up at them, beaming with happiness, looking at them with a dreamy eyes. And why not? Manik and Nandini were like couple goals to her, and she always gave them as example to her boyfriend too. Nandini chuckled. Aradhya was always like that, teasing and smiling all the time.

" Badmash! Go and see if your bhabhi is ready or not", Manik fake scolded her and she made a face at him, but before she could reply, Rishabh came along and stood beside Nandini who playfully ruffled his hairs

"Navya is ready, and even Mr bridegroom is ready. But didu, you know what, Navya is actually looking pretty!!!!!", Rishabh said with such a horrified expressions that everyone burst into laughing, except of course Aaradhya.

"Hawwww'! Bhabhi always looks pretty. And today, is especially her day. How mean of you!", She stomped her foot at Rishabh and left. Rishbah laughed and muttered 'chamchi' (flatterer) and ran behind her to tease her more.