Chapter 6: Finally a Couple

~~~~~~~~~~CC'S POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, can I have a number 3 please? Kaia, do you want anything?"

"Um, can I have two honey mustard snack wraps?"

"Grilled or crispy?" the cashier asked.

"Grilled please," she said with a short, breathy laugh.

"Ok, anything else?" the cashier asked with a smile.

"Hannah would want a Happy Meal, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, and a cheeseburger Happy Meal. That's all,"

"Ok, that'll be $$.$$. Your order will be ready very soon. Oh, is this to go?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"Ok, your order number is 510,"

5 MINS LATER

"Order 510 is UP!"

"I'll get it CC,"

"K,"

I know, you're probably thinking "Why the hell are they starting at McDonald's? " ANSWER: Cuz I like McDonald's. Got it? Good. So, it's the 18th of May, and I can sense something between Kaia and I. I'm not positive what it is, but something's there..... oh well, whatever it is will probably pass. Or not. I mean, sometimes when I'm just relaxing or daydreaming, I just can't stop thinking about her. I think I should do something, but I have no clue on how to even ask her if she'll ho out with me. What should I do? Oh, here she comes. I gotta go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~KAIA'S POV~~~~~~~~~~

So, we got back from McDonald's and ate with Hannah. Now it's 10:00 at night. I can't keep my feelings inside anymore. It's the 18th. We've been her for almost 2 weeks now and I'm gonna ask him to be my boyfriend. Wish me luck!

"Hey CC?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, I was wondering if um," I stammered and looked at the ground.

"What? Do you need something? We could go and get it if you do," he said looking up from his laptop.

"Um, no I don't need to go to a store to get what I need,"

"Then what do you need?"

"You, I need you. I don't care what anyone says, I've felt somethimg between us ever since you kissed me in the hospital. I'm going to act on that feeling," I made my way over to him and just kissed him deep. "Will you go out with me?"

"Oh my God, yes. I was trying to work up the nerve to ask you, but I couldn't. I love you Kaia. Don't ever forget that," he brought me in for another kiss. This kiss was amazing. The kiss turned into a french kiss which turned into a full out make out session. That went on for a while, then he picked me up off his lap (while still kissing) and we started walking up the stairs. He opened his bedroom door, carried me in, and locked the door. He layed us down on his bed; him on top of me.

"I love you Christian," I said in between kisses.

"I love you more than I could ever scream," he said looking into my eyes.

"That's from 'The Morticians Daughter'!" I said laughing and kissing his nose.

"But it's true!"

"Prove it," I said with a laugh.

"Right now? Here? In my bed?" He said kissing me again.

"Right now, right here, in your bed," I said between kisses again.

"Ok, you asked for it!" He said, taking off his shirt.

"Ooh, I know how you're gonna prove it. And that's perfectly fine with me, haha!" I said smiling the biggest smile ever.

"Good, because you'll never forget it. I promise," he pureed in my ear, giving me gpose bumps.

"Mmhmm,"

And then, things got spicy. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in CC's arms, in his bed, nude. I looked at the clock, 9:34 am. Happy Saturday to me. I get an amazing, sweet, caring, loving, and beautiful boyfriend. And he's willing to take care of my sister and I. How much better could a guy be? Plus, he's the drummer in Black Veil Brides!

"Mmhhmm," CC mumbled.

"Hey, you awake?"

"Mhhmmm," he mumbled.

"CC, I'm leaving you," I'm not, just seeing if he's actually awake.

"Hhhmmhmmm,"

Yeah, he's asleep. I poked his cheek to wake him up. "Christian, wake up!" I poked him more.

"5 more minutes Mom?" He said.

"First, it's Kaia, second, no. Get up," I said nudging him.

"Fine!" He opened his eyes.

"Oh, hey Kaia! Have fun?" He said with a wink.

I hit him and said "No, it was terrible," I laughed at his expression.

"Sure. I love you Kaia,"

"I love you more!" I said.

"Nu-uh! I love you most!" He said kissing me.

"Well if you love me most, help me find my clothes. I can't walk around naked, that'd be creepy,"

"Hey, I do it all the time!"

"Yeah, but you're a guy. I'm a girl!"

"Oh, ok,"

7 MINS LATER

"Better?" CC asked.

"Yeah. Now I gotta go check on Hannah. I'll be back, but put some pants on or you'll scar her for life,"

"Yeah ok, whatever," he grumbled and slipped his left leg into a pair of pants.

I closed the door behind me and looked around to see if anyone was around. Guess who was on the stairs waiting for her big sister to get her? That's right! HANNAH!

"Hey, bug!" I said picking her up and swinging her around in a circle.

"Heehee! Kaia!" She giggled.

"Come on, let's go get CC," I said and led her to CC's room.

"Knock Knock!" I yelled.

"Come in!" Was the reply.

"Hannah, when we get in there, we're gonna tackle CC, OK?" I whispered.

"Uh-huh!" She said nodding.

"1, 2, 3, NOW!" I said as we burst through the door and tackled CC.

"AHHHH!! I'M BEING ATTACKED!!! AHHHH!" he yelled.

We all laughed and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~