Chapter 5: Is It Love?

~~~~~~~~~~KAIA'S POV~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since we moved in with the boys. I've gotten to know so much more about them than I ever thought possible. Hannah loves them already. She tells me Jinxx is her favorite because he sings her to sleep every night and helps her with her homework. I suck at math so I just let him do it, haha. Her birthday party yesterday was absolutely amazing! Everyone gave her presents and they even got her a butterfly cake! The party rocked, but I have more serious things on my mind. Like when CC comes and checks on me every night, he probably thinks I'm asleep so he'll come and whisper in my ear "My life was nothing until I met you, I love you," and then he kisses my cheek and leaves. That gives me shivers. I don't know what to think, I mean, I'm only 17, I think I'm in love. One time when I was little my mom told me a story about her and my dad. She was only 13 when she had my brother Michael, and 15 when she had me. She told me that love knows no age. That's her way of saying that she was raped but thinks our dad loves her. But still, she believes he loves her (he was 24 when I was born) I believe they were in love, I don't know. I've just always remembered her saying love knows no age. Maybe it's a sign that it's OK to be with CC. Should I tell him that I li-love him? Ahh! My stomach feels all fuzzy. What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~CC'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls have been here a week already. Time sure flies when you're working on new songs AND taking care of two girls. 'Scuse me, a girl and a woman. *SIGH* I love her so much but she's only seventeen. It would be illegal to even take her out to dinner., but I couldn't care less. She's amazing. I'm not sure if she knows that I go in her room at night and whisper in her ear "My life was nothing until I met you, I love you," or that I kiss her cheek. I mean I'm famous and all, but she makes my life a little better. And who could forget Hannah? Her birthday was yesterday May 15th. She turned 10 years old and had a great party. Chocolate butterfly cake, mint ice cream and a lot of presents. I got her a 4ft tall black, purple and green stuffed butterfly. Jinxx got her a purple guitar that was exactly like his except small enough for her hands to play. She loves it! Sammi got her a dollhouse, Andy got her some princess dresses, and a tiara with real diamonds; Jake and Ella got her an awesome camera and Ash got her some t shirts with our names and band logo and stuff. Kaia got her stuff too, although I'm not sure I can list everything. Well, shes here now, I wonder what she wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, sorry for the shortness and fillerness of this chapter. I made Hannah's birthday May 15 because that's my uncle Mike's birthday and he has Down syndrome. I just need some ideas. Anyone have any? If you do, PM me them and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. I do have an idea of where I want this to go though. BYESIES!! <3