Chapter 34: Fake or Real?

~Alexander's POV~

'How am I supposed to react?'

Dozens of students flooded out of the auditorium as the doors were unlocked.

'Was our relationship just fake? Did he ever really love me?'

I run to our dorm and lock the door.

'I don't know what to think about this, I mean, was it all just fake?'

I start pacing back and fourth, trying to comprehend every part of that, and I kept only thinking, it was all a lie on his end.

I sit at the desk, trying to calm myself down as the door started to open.

"Alex, are you okay?"

I didn't respond.

"What's wrong?"

"Is our relationship fake?"

"No, it's not and it never was. Why would you think that?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe if you didn't say that 'you were a lie to everyone' that first week. Maybe if you didn't say 'it was the lowest point of your life' when we got back together."

"Alex, you are the only reason I could stand at that time."

I didn't respond.

"You mean so much to me, Alex. You saved me from everything, and I could never repay for everything you've done for me. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry about me, that's the only reason." (an// i was stuck on this line for 5 days)

He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.

'Why am I an idiot that over thinks everything?'

"John, I would be nothing with out you."

I hug him.

"Please don't ever leave me."

"You're the love of my life, John. Of course I wouldn't."

He starts pulling me towards the bed.

"Don't worry, you're not loosing your virginity."

We both laugh.

"So Alex, I feel like I haven't been completely honest with you. I mean, I haven't been lying to you, I just haven't been telling you what's been going on."

He sighed.

"Alright, so remember about a week ago, that night?"

"Yeah.?"

"I had received a phone call that my mother was dying from cancer. This afternoon, I got another phone call, announcing she's dead. That's just all that's been bothering me the past few days, just so you know the reason why I've been a bit on edge and I guess a bit emotional lately."

I wrap my arm around him.

"I've experienced similar and I remember how hard it was. I'm here if you need to talk to someone, I mean, of course I am, I'm your boyfriend."

I kiss him on the cheek. 

                an// hI WRITER'S BLOCK IS LIKE THE WORST SO I ENDED IT HERE

okay 1st, I released another fanfic (sorta a fanfic i guess) and it's called 'Spooked', go read it when you're done reading this, it has a bit of lams and there will be lams except laurens is dead but there's gonna be so much lams liKE HOLY SHIT NICE LAMS

2, pick a musical with this straw poll link

https://strawpoll.com/14cc1ca7

Just pick one, okay

3rd, sorry for going almost 2 weeks without a chapter, school hit me like a bus and writer's block was driving

4th, i have a youtube channel, go subscribe to Tealstarz (just search it, i'm the first and second one)

5th, les bi honest, i'm gay

(Teal's 2nd joke of the chapter)

OKAY THANKS FOR READING AND STICKING AROUND LIKE PEANUT BUTTER