50. Wednesday, January 31st

(Y'all should go check out my conversations board on my account so you can read my update on why I write less, and also so I can get your opinion on a thing.)

"Why are you all smiley today?" Georges asked as he, Philip, and Dick walked towards the college.

"No reason." Philip hummed.

"Please, Philip," Dick said, "You were being moody for a while now, and now you've been hurting my eyes with your happy-glow since Saturday. What happened?"

"I told you, nothing." Philip said, laughing and dodging Georges' play punches.

"Come on! Tell us!" Georges whined "We're your friends, and we deserve updates!"

"Ok, ok." Philip said, "Just stop punching me." He added, waving Georges off.

Dick and Georges looked at him expectantly, one on either side of him.

"And you have to promise not to freak out."

"We won't, we won't." Dick insisted.

"So you know I went through a, I don't know, rough-patch I guess, with George-"

"Ooh, did you make up?" Georges asked.

"Did you make out?" Dick added on.

". . . Kind of." Philip said, giggling and ducking his head as his friends freaked out.

"Details! Details!" Dick insisted, play punching him.

"So remember the party that happened the other night? I talked to him when I was leaving, and then we made up, and he walked me home. That's it." Philip told them.

"So you didn't make out?" Dick asked, frowning.

"No."

"Are you officially dating?" Georges chimed in.

"No."

"Then when are you going to kiss and date him?" Georges asked.

"I don't know, I don't know. It's a new realtionship; we're still figuring things out." Philip muttered.

"Well, you have to tell us when you've kissed, and when it's official- we want to know." Dick said.

"Fine, I will. But it might take some time, we're both busy people, and I don't want to force myself onto him either."

"I kind of doubt you're doing that, but good for you for considering that, I guess." Georges said as the reached campus.

"Now go get your man." Dick said, giving him a light push towards the law building."

Philip flipped them off, but he was still grinning ear to ear as he made his way to the law building.