39. Saturday, December 20th

(Why do I have over 300 followers, wtf, why do you guys like my writing.
(But seriously, thank you.))

"Philip! Don't take too long! We're going in ten minutes with or without you!" Frances called after Philip as he hurried towards George's apartment, his present under his arm.

He knocked on the door, bouncing on his toes, impatient.

George answered, clad in sweatpants. Just sweatpants.

"Hey, I almost- where is your shirt? It's December, it's freezing!" Philip asked, interrupting himself.

George shrugged. "I was about to get in the shower."

Philip was glad it was cold out, so there was a normal reason for why his face was so red.

"What's the present for?" George asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh! I was going to say that I forgot to give you your present earlier- here it is." He extended the wrapped box to George.

George opened it, trying his best not to rip the wrapping paper. He pulled the scarf Philip had gotten him out of the box and wrapped it around his neck. "How do I look?" He asked.

Philip laughed. "Without a shirt, you look kinda weird."

George smiled at him. "Hold on, let me get your present."

He disappeared into his apartment for a few seconds, and then reappeared with a small bag. He held it out for Philip to take.

Philip carefully took out the weird paper you put in bagged gifts so people can't see what the present is, and pulled out a small, black-cover notebook.

"I've noticed you like to doodle and write little poems on the sides of your notes and homework, so I got you an actual notebook to do that in." George explained.

Philip grinned, and hugged him. "Thank you so much! Your present was way better than mine."

George blushed a little. "No it wasn't, you're gift was just as good."

Philip laughed. Frances honked the car's horn.

"Ok, I better get going so I don't have to walk all the way home, because Frances would totally do that to me. Happy holidays, George."

Philip hugged George again, and memorized the sensation of George's chest, and his arms around Philip's back, before letting go.

"Drive safely!" George called after Philip as he began to run towards the car.

Philip flashed him another smile and a thumbs up before getting into the back seat.