9. Friday, September 26th

(Y'all should read and request on my Pheacker Smut book)

"My shift just ended." Philip said to Maria as he undid his apron and hung it up on it's hook "I'm gonna go."

"Hold on, hold on, let me grab your paycheck." Maria said, walking to the desk she had in the back room and pulling out an envelope.

"Thank you." Philip said as she handed it to him.

"So, um, does Eliza, your Mom, ever talk about me?" Maria asked, fidgeting with her braid.

"Sometimes." Philip said.

"What does she say?" Maria asked.

"Hmm." Philip thought for second "She says that you're fun to be around, and she asks if the coffee shop's doing ok, and once she said your hair looks really soft."

"Oh." Maria said, suprised she'd actually gotten an answer.

"Well, I promised some friends I'd hang out with them today, so I've got to go." Philip said, shrugging on his jacket.

"Ok, be sure not to spend that money all in one place." Maria said, gesturing to the envelope in Philip's hand.

"And Maria?" Philip asked.

"Hmm?"

"You should ask my Mom out for dinner or something sometime. I think she likes you the way you like her." Philip said before quickly walking out of the cafe.

He ran across the street and then up the Fire Escape steps to his apartment.

"I'm back." Philip called, kicking off his boots.

"Hey, Will helped us get Heathers set up, so we're ready to watch it when you are." Eston said, sitting on the couch with David.

"I've got popcorn, too." Will said as the timer on the microwave beeped in the kitchen.

"How was work?" David asked as Philip fell down onto the couch next to him.

"I think my boss has a crush on my Mom." Philip said.

"Well then." Eston said.

"They were best friends in college, and they're recently reconnecting. Thanks to me." Philip explained.

"I thought you had two Dads, instead of a Mom, though." David said.

"My surrogate Mom." Philip clarified.

"Popcorn." Will said, handing the bowl to David, since he was sitting in the middle. Will sat down on the floor in front of the couch and pressed play.

"Isn't this Georges's favorite movie?" Philip asked.

"Yup. He has a giant poster of the movie, and a giant poster of the musical, on his wall, and I have to stare at them as I fall asleep each night." Will said, pausing the movie "I know Winona Ryder's face better than my own Father's."

"Who?" David asked.

"She plays Veronica." Philip explained.

"Speaking of your Dad, how are you and Georges related? You don't look that much alike." Eston asked.

"Our Papa had a girlfriend from college that he fucked around with for a while, and out sisters Henriette, Anastasie, Marie and also Georges came from that. Eventually, after they decided to break up, Papa fixed his relationship with our Dad, and they fell in love." Will said.

"How do you come in, though?" Eston asked.

"Our Dad had married and had my brother John and me. My birth Mom eventually divorced him, though, right before Georges's birth Mom left."

"That's one Hell of a story." David said "Do you guys ever talk to your Moms?"

"John and I see her on our birthdays and holidays. She actually taught me the basics of code. Georges's birth Mom sends letters and stuff about twice a month from Paris."

The front door opened, and Georges stepped through. "I'm back!" He yelled.

"Speak of the devil." Will muttered.

"How was work?" Philip asked.

"Same old, same old, bunch old rich guys requesting me as their waiter, large tips." Georges said.

"What?" David asked.

"Georges works at the place down the street where the waiters and waitresses serve topless and in skirts. Georges is one of the few guys working there, so I guess closeted old gay men request him as their waiter a lot." Philip explained as Georges walked into his room and shut the door.

He came back out a minute later with a hoodie and sweatpants on. "You guys are watching Heathers without me?" He asked, pretending to be offended.

"We're only like a few minutes in, and you already have the whole movie memorized." Will said to his brother.

"Hey, did you call Angie yesterday? Wasn't it her birthday?" Georges asked as he sat next to Eston on the couch.

"Ya. My Dads brought her to Olive Garden, and bought her the car she really wanted." Philip said.

"Good for her." Georges said.

"Angie is my little sister." Philip clarified to Eston and David, who seemed confused.

"How old is she now?" Will asked.

"Seventeen." Philip answered.

"Shut up and start the movie." Georges said.

"I am, I am." Will replied.

Will started the movie, and the only talking done was the occasional comments until the movie ended.

"Come on," David said, tapping Eston's shoulder "We should go. Dick is probably back from visiting him Mom by now."

"I can't." Eston said.

"Why not?" David asked.

Eston gestured to Georges, who had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"Aww, you two are so cute!" Philip cooed.

"Just punch him, it'll wake him up." Will said, standing up.

"I'm not gonna punch him!" Eston whisper-yelled.

"Want me to do it?" Will asked.

"No! No, just show me where his bed is and I can carry him there." Eston said, lifting Georges up bridal style.

"Ok then, follow me." Will walked to the room he shared with Georges and pointed to his brother's bed. Eston set Georges down and covered him with some blankets, and then walked back into the living room.

"As I said before, we should get going." David said.

Philip walked them to the door. "Be safe, say hi to Dick for me!" Philip called after them as they walked out of the apartment. He closed the door after them and walked into his room to change into pajamas.

He slept for a few hours before Frances woke him up by walking into their bedroom.

"Just get back from a hot date?" Philip asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Frances answered.

Philip rolled his eyes and fell back asleep.