32. Friday, December 5th

(Sorry that it takes me forever to write new chapters now-a-days. School keeps me busy, and it's not like I don't want to write, I guess I just lack the motivation. Anyways, here's your chapter.)

"Philip, exams start on the 16th, don't forget." Maria called to the college student as he hoisted his bag onto his shoulder.

"Why do know when exams start?" He asked her.

"Exams always start about that time, and a few people in here were talking about them earlier today. Have you been studying?"

"Yes, Maria. I'm actually going to go study with my friend after this."

She nodded in approval. "Then go." She said, waving him out the door.

Philip hurried across the road, into the courtyard, then up to George's apartment.

George had given him a spare key on the terms that Philip didn't really need to knock every time he was over, so he unlocked the door and slipped inside, trying to let as little cold air in as possible.

George was asleep on the couch, the tv quietly broadcasting re-runs of the office. He watched Micheal call Dwight an ignorant slut before shaking George awake.

"Come on, sleepy head, time to study." Philip said.

George opened his eyes and cringed away from the room lights. "Noooo." He groaned.

"Yeeesss." Philip groaned back, leaning closer to George's face.

"You can study by yourself, let me sleep."

"But I came over here to study with you, so get up." Philip insisted, shaking George again.

George groaned again and opened his eyes. Philip realized how close their faces were and pulled back a bit to give George room to sit up.

George grabbed the remote and turned of the tv. "Fine, fine." He said, stretching.

Philip watched the muscles in George's chest move before looking away to walk to his shared bedroom with Eston, where they usually studied.

"I'm going to get us some chips." George said before walking to the kitchen.

Philip opened George's door and turned on the lights. A tabby cat, curled up on George's bed, blinked and raised her head to look at Philip.

Philip held eye contact with the cat for a few seconds before walking back into the living room.

"What's with the cat?" Philip asked.

"Her name is is Tart, I adopted her off the street, she's my baby, don't you dare hurt her." George said from the kitchen.

Philip giggled and went back into the bedroom. He scratched Tart under her chin and then made himself comfortable on the floor and pulled out his work from his bag.

Tart lept off George's bed and sniffed Philip's things before finding the satisfactory and curling up on Eston's pajama shirt, which was on the floor for whatever reason.

Philip smiled at her and waited for George to return with the food.

(Kinda a filler chapter I guess. I can't remember the exact plot I planned for the next few chapters, but I know that chapter 49 (I think that's the one) will be good.)