19. Thursday, October 30th

"Do you understand what the fucks going on because I sure don't." Eston said to Philip as they watched a few kids dressed dressed a pumpkins and skeletons dance around in front of the law building.

Philip shrugged, holding the coffee cup he had gotten with Eston. "Maybe it's a college ritual."

"Ritual for what?" Eston asked.

"I don't know, lots of candy? Warm weather so you don't have to wear a jacket over your costume?" Philip guessed.

"I hated wearing a jacket over my costume as a kid." Eston replied.

"Honestly, though, they're probably just doing this because we don't have school tomorrow, so they can't dance around campus then, so they have to do it today." Philip said.

Eston shrugged and took a sip of his coffee.

"What are you going as for Halloween?" Philip asked.

"After much convincing, Georges finally got me to go as a dinosaur with him."

"Couple goals."

"Well, we aren't officially a couple, we just do couple stuff I guess."

"You should officially ask him out, then."

"I want to, but he might want to stay in whatever relationship status we're in right now."

"Please, if he hasn't ended things with you already, he wants to officially date you."

"How do you know?"

"He's my cousin, I grew up with him. Trust me on this."

Eston shrugged and turned his attention back to the weird dance the pumpkins and skeletons were doing.

(Next chapters Halloween, whoop whoop.)