35. Saturday, December 13th

(I would like you all to know that apparently 1% of the people who read this are 45+.)

"Which store first?" Philip asked, trudging along after Frances. They were Christmas shopping, an activity that Philip didn't particularly enjoy since he was not shopping for himself.

Frances looked down at the list she had in her hand. "First Hot Topic to get James (their little brother) something emo, then Spencer's to get Angie (little sister) a dildo as a joke-"

"Please don't get her a dildo, joke or not."

"Don't tell me what to do, Philip. Come on, Hot Topic awaits." Frances grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the little store nestled between a jewelry store and some place selling shoes.

"Ugh, I could be studying right now." Philip mumbled, scanning a row of anime merchandise.

"Then hurry up and let's find something for him." Frances said back, looking over their wall of t-shirts. She pulled off one with rainbow kittens sporting unicorn horns and showed it to Philip. "He'll love it." He commented.

Frances bought it and then led Philip to Spencer's. "Do I have to come in?" Philip whined.

Frances sighed dramatically. She folded her list and then tore it in half. "Here," she handed the bottom half to him "get these, and I won't make you come into Spencer's. I'll meet you at Starbucks in an hour and a half. Text me if you need more or less time." She then promptly walked into the store.

Philip sighed and looked at his half of the list. The first thing he needed to get was a sweater for Will, preferably an ugly one.

He walked into the nearest clothing store and went to the men's section. Most of it was button downs, which Will never wore. Philip finally, to his delight, found a sweater in clearance with badly sewn snowmen on the front. He folded it over his arm and look around a bit more before heading to the cashier.

A nice scarf caught his eye, and he went over to it. It was knitted, and a deep blue. He could already imagine George wearing it.

He tossed it over his arm and went to the cashier.