34. Sunday, December 7th

(What do you guys think I look like? I'm curious.)

Philip gasped, tipping his head back against the bathroom floor.

He was back in that in that bathroom, back during Halloween, and back to someone's head between his legs. 

He could here their breath. 

He could feel their mouth.

He remembered so clearly how their hair felt as he ran his fingers through it. 

He could feel the cool floor tiles against his back.

Remembered the dim bathroom lights. 

How their hands keeping his hips still. 

He could remember-

Philip gasped awake, his heart beating fast in his chest, his back covered in sweat.

His breathing eventually slowed and he looked down at himself. 

He groaned and flopped back down onto his pillows. 

His had been weeks since he had last thought about that night. 

He stared at the familiar Broadway posters on his ceiling, trying to fall back into sleep.

All he knew about the person from Halloween was that they had short curly hair and calloused hands, which wasn't much to work with. 

Philip rolled onto his side and hugged and extra pillow.

He wouldn't have let them give him a blowjob if he had know it was going to effect him like this. 

Short and curly hair.

Calloused hands. 

He hoped if he ever saw that person he would know their hair, and know their hands.

(Ok, I know this is a really short chapter, but be patient with me, I'm trying to get past filler chapters.)