20. Friday, October 31st

(Rant you don't have to read: There was this girl, Let's call her A, who friend dumped me, and my other friends, at the end of school last year. She didnt really tell me though, I had to text her to find out she didn't want to be friends with us. I got a little mad, since she didn't bother to tell me our friendship was over, and I called her a bitch and that was the end of it. School recently started again, and she's talking to two of my friends, O and M, and they both told me that they're more friends with me than her, but I'm still a little afraid they'll dump me like her. This morning A said she wants to be in our friend group again, and I was talking to her a bit, but later my other friend told me that she said she didn't want to deal with my shit, which O said meant that she didn't like the dirty jokes I made, but idk. I don't really want to be friends with her, but it's safer to have her in the group so I don't feel at risk about losing M and O. I just really want to talk this out with her, but I don't have any classes with her, and O said she'd talk to A to get her to talk to me, but there's no updates yet besides that she was kinda talking shit about me. I'm just upset and wanted to get that rant out of my system, and things might change by the time I update this, but anyways, here's your new chapter.)

"Jeez, it's like 10:30, and there are already kids passed out on the lawn." Dick said as he and the rest of their friends walked up the front steps.

Philip looked uneasily at the passed out drunk kids, and hoped none of the were dead.

Dick nocked, but the music inside was so loud Philip doubted anyone could hear a knock on the door. After a couple seconds Dick opened the door and let his friends inside before shutting it behind him.

Immediately, Philip was squeezed into a mass of bodies, all moving and shoving him to the beat of whatever song was playing. He grabbed Frances's arm so they wouldn't be seperated.

"Chill out, Philip, none of us planned to stay in a group. You can go have fun if you want." Frances yelled over the music, adjusting the pants to her pirate costume.

"But I want to hang out with someone I know." Philip yelled back.

"You should go and make friends, Philip, it's what I'm planning to do." She yelled back.

"Fine, just please don't get murdered." Philip said, letting go of her arm.

"It's a college Halloween party, I doubt I'll get murdered, but I'll try not to anyways if it makes you happy." She said.

Philip watched her weave through the crowd before looking around for something to do.

His only two good options seemed to be dance or sit by the "punch bowl", that was probably actually some sort of alcohol.

He chose the "punch bowl".

He moved through the crowd and sat down in one of the chairs in the corner. The only other people there was a group of three girls laughing at something on one of their phones.

Philip poured himself some punch and watched the crowd. It was mostly just drunk kids grinding on each other to Monster Mash, Thriller, and other halloween-y songs.

Philip drank several cups of the punch, which, as he predicted, did have alcohol in it.

Philip stood up, now drunk and started to dance along with the crowd. A girl dressed as a fairy danced with him, and ranted to him about her ex girlfriend. Then she wandered away, and Philip saw her later making out with another girl.

He poured himself another cup of punch and went upstairs.

He saw David and Dick, but they were making out and his drunken mind still knew not to interrupt.

Then someone was flirting with him, and they were both clearly drunk. And then he was being pulled into a bathroom, and then he was getting a blowjob, and it felt good.

Then he came, and the person left, and he was alone and tired, sitting in an empty bathroom.

He put his spiderman costume back on crawled into the bathtub and fell asleep, and it seemed liked only five minutes later someone was shaking him awake.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Philip, we've looked everywhere for you! Why are you sleeping in a bathtub?!" Dick exclaimed.

Philip swatted at him. "Stop yellin'."

"Come on, it's like three in the morning and we're all ready to go except you." Dick said.

Philip sat up. His head hurt and he had to squint so the bathroom light wouldn't hurt his eyes.

"Your evil queen makeup is smeared." He mumbled.

Dick, who was dressed as an evil queen, stood up and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror, and sighed dramatically. "We both look like shit," he said "let's go."

Philip stood up and stumbled out of the tub. Dick wrapped an arm around him and helped him down the stairs, since he was still a bit drunk and his head hurt.

The party was still going, but there were more drunk kids on the lawn when they exited the house.

"Heeeeeeey!" Philip called to his friends, who were standing next to Will's truck.

"Heeey girlfreeeeeen!" Georges yelled back, also clearly drunk. He had slipped out of his dinosaur costume, which was sitting, partially deflated, next to him.

Frances rolled her eyes and helped Philip into the back of the truck. "Where the fuck were you?" She asked.

Philip shrugged.

"I hope you didn't catch an STD or anything, because you have a girlfriend." Frances said, making Theodosia laugh.

"You're an STD." Philip replied, drunkenly flipping her off.

Theo pet his hair and he laid his head down in her lap. "Did you catch an STD, though?" She asked him.

"He was sleeping in a bathtub, so I doubt you caught anything except maybe the flu."

"I'm on alcohol drugs." Philip mumbled.

Theo continued to pet his hair. "Ok, nice to know, Philip. Why don't you take a nap until we get home?"

Philip nodded and fell asleep.