17. Tuesday, October 21st

(I feel sick, but at least I have today off from school.
Also, I'm getting so lost with the dates and what day they should be, if I mess them up please tell me.)

Philip turned the corner into his classroom and immediately bumped into George Eacker's back.

Two guys were having an argument and a group of students was partially being blocked and partially watching them.

"Whoops, sorry." Philip said

"It's fine." George answered.

"What's happening?" Philip said. He couldn't quite see over the heads of the people in front of him.

"Robert Lee is arguing with some other kid about which side should have won in the Civil War." George explained.

"The North, obviously, the South sucks." Philip replied.

"Too bad Robert doesn't think that." George said.

Philip nodded in agreement just as Mr.Burr walked into the classroom. He split up the fight and told the class to take a seat.

"Hey, come sit with me." Philip said tugging on George's sleeve.

"Won't Eston mind though?" George asked.

"He'll survive even if he does mind." Philip said.

George let Philip pull him to the place he usually sat at with David and Eston.

Eston and David glanced up when George sat down, but didn't say anything.

Philip sat down and smiled happily.