44. Monday, January 13th

(If you ever think you're a mess, just remember that I was reading buzzfeed unsolved fan fiction the other day, and cried a little because Shane died.
Speaking of which, would you guys care if I wrote a little shyan fan fiction here and there?)

Philip was lonely.

Well, kind of lonely.

Not in the general sense. He took a few extra shifts at the Lewis Cafe, and binge watched The Office with Will, and went grocery shopping with Frances. In the general sense, he was whatever the opposite of lonely is, and having a fun time.

But in the crush sense, he was very lonely. He missed George. Missed talking to him, and walking with him, and spending time with him in general, even if it had only been two days.

Part of him wanted to go back to him. Part of him said 'who cares if he's dating someone or whatever he's doing? You can still be his friend. This isn't something to ruin your friendship over.' But he knew himself, and he knew that he needed to pull away if he was ever going to get over George.

But they both took Law, so seeing him again was inevitable. He just came in and sat next to Philip like normal. Like he wasn't tearing Philip apart.

"How was your weekend?" George asked, smiling at him. Smiling when Philip wanted to scream.

"Good. Pretty busy. Sorry we couldn't hang out, I made plans with Will to binge watch the office." Philip said, smiling back.

"Oh, I fucking love the office! Jim and Pam are so cute together, they're my favorite characters in the whole show." George said.

The part of Philip that was crushing on George said 'Jim and Pam? Is he implying we're like Jim and Pam? Is he flirting with me?' But the rational part of him stopped that train of thought with a quick 'everyone fucking loves Jim and Pam, don't be stupid.'

"Dwight's my personal favorite." Philip said "He's so weirdly funny, and I actually ended up legitimately caring about him at the end."

George nodded, and they continued talking like things were fine.

But things weren't fine.

Least of all Philip.

(Filler chapter, whoop whoop.)