21. Saturday, November 1st

Philip woke up with a pounding headache and the strong urge to die.

He got out of bed, and his shoulder ached as if someone had carried him up the stairs and then dropped him on his bed.

Philip stumbled to the bathroom, and after searching for and finding painkillers, turned on the shower.

The water was warm, and helped bring down the pain on his headache, so while he worked shampoo into his hair, he recounted last night's events.

He remembered Frances telling him to go have fun and meet people, having several cups of punch, the girl in the fairy costume, and seeing her making out with another girl later, Dick and David making out against a wall, and then the flirting.....

He remembered the person standing near him, and complimenting his Spiderman costume. And he giggled and complimented their costume, all of which he could no longer remember, except red leather pants.

And he remembered thinking they were hot, though he couldn't remember what they looked like. And the person called him cute, and then mentioned that they had had several cups of the punch.

And then Philip trailed his hand down their arm, and he was pretty sure they winked at him, but he still couldn't remember their face.

And then they took his hand and pulled him into a bathroom and asked if he wanted this, and his drunk mouth had said yes.

And the person stripped off his Spiderman costume, and their face was between his legs.

He came rather quickly, and the person stood up, smiled at him, and left.

And then, tired and drunk, he and crawled into the bathtub and fallen asleep.

And then Dick woke him up and they walked to Will's truck, and Philip had rested his head in Theodosia's lap.

Oh God.

Theodosia.

How would she feel if she found out what Philip had done?

Philip sat down on the floor of the shower that doubled as a bathtub, and let the water rinse the soap out of his hair and he replayed the fact that he had probably cheated on his girlfriend last night over and over in his head.

Should he tell her? How would she react?

Philip took a deep breath. 'Ok, relax,' he thought 'I can't even remember the person, just their pants, so it could have just been a dream. And if it wasn't, I doubt there's any proof I actually did cheat on Theo... It's best if I don't say anything. The person probably doesn't remember, or wouldn't tell anyone, and she probably did stupid drunk things too. I'll just forget it ever happened, and she won't get hurt.'

"Hurry up!" Georges whined from the other side of the bathroom door, interrupting Philip's thoughts "My head hurts!"

Philip quickly washed the rest of the soap out of his hair and shut off the water. He pulled on the underwear he had been wearing last night and the covered his hair with a towel.

He let Georges into the bathroom and walked back to the bedroom he shared with Frances, and hoped the person who gave him a blowjob wouldn't say anything to anyone.