I chuckled nervously scratching the side of my head finding her eyes on me a little over whelming at times. 

"Nothing..." 

"Right," I catch a small smile on her lips amused. "Where are we off to anyway?" 

"I know just the person to go to for answers especially if witches are involve." 

"Who?"

"Luther Vance." Every witch knows who he is and every vampire despise him.

Lincoln's voice suddenly echoed in my head remembering his words, "There's a kill chip I planted in her and I will trigger it if I don't get Jessy's body at the end of the week." My heart dropped and I slamed my foot on the break causing it to hault roughly. 

"What the hell Dominic?" Jessy whine. 

I look over at her concern that she might have been hit since she doesn't wear seat belts. She had her hands infront of her bracing the dashboard. 

"There's a kill chip" I start to panic feeling my heart rate rise up."A kill chip that Lincoln planted in Emilia, he's going to trigger it!" I spin the car back to where we came from. 

"Oh my God" She gasp her eyes widening. 

"Shit." I cursed slaming my fist on the wheels as I press of the gas more. "I'm so fucking stupid to not even think of it." 

"Why the hell would he put a kill chip in her?" 

"I...- 

My voice trail realizing that answer to that will lead her to hate me and that's something I would never want. My throat tighten trying and my voice felt trap as she wait for an honest answer but as always I came up with a lie. 

"Lincoln always wants control over me and he thought he could use Emilia part of his games. He brought her to me and he told me there was a kill chip." I growled. 

I'm such a fuck up. The most important thing I am suppose to remember just slipped off my mind. I was too busy staring after Jessy to figure it out. My heart pound loudly hoping I won't be too late. Not again, I have to save her. I won't let her suffer anymore. 

I drift the truck to a rough stop back to where we started again. We both hop out in a rush trying to locate where she is. Sweat rolled over my face and every minute that passed by my chest would tightened. 

Than I smelt her she's not far from here yet. I glance at Jessy and nodded we both ran to her as quick as possible. We spot her on the side of the road walking slowly. 

"Emilia!" I shout after her. 

She spin around in confusion her eyebrows knitted together. Time seem to go slow and our feets drag us down in each step. Her confusion turned into pain in a matter of seconds, her eyes bulging out her hand flew to her chest clenching it tight. Blood pouring out of her mouth as she stumble and fall. 

She gasp loudly her hand grasping her chest. I ran to her shock and tread filling me and all I want to do is shut down my emotions but I couldn't let that happen again. I look down at the sweet innocent girl that got caught up in my world. I lift her delicate head craddling her head as she gasp and tense in pain that consumes her. It was just that easy for my dad to let the women that love him die without a care. He doesn't deserve to be love by someone like Emilia, not even me. Her eyes held steady and cold as her life seep away from her. 

This wasn't part of the plan, she wasn't suppose to die like this, not this way. Not because of me. 

Jessy kneel infront of me shock filled her face her eyes even redden slightly. I held her in my hands with her blood dripping on it. I couldn't move, I couldn't blink, I couldn't talk everything seem too unreal. This cannot be happening.