"Yeah. What you mean fatal attraction shit?"

"If I can't love you no one can. Dutch can really spring a nigga and she picked the right wrong one" he says.

"Dutch come here!" I yell.

"Yeah" she says walking over. "What?" She asks seeing me look at her.

"What's been going on?" I ask. "And if you say nothing I'll smack the shit out of you!"

"Calvin has been abusing me. He won't let me go anywhere or talk to random people."

"Where he touch you at?" I ask.

"Everywhere" she says looking down. Looking at her I notice some marks.

"How long this been going?" I ask.

"After Beetle party. A few weeks" she says. I shake my head. I pull out my phone.

"Imani come here " I say. She walks over. "I want you to tell Tony to meet me here tomorrow around 3. After he agrees I'll let you have a way out" I say. She nods pulling her phone out. "It'll be taken care of. He gone be hearing from me. Until then stay with yo nigga. Get y'all heads right" I say. They nod walking off. I text my boy Kieran for some new jobs needed taking care of.

"Cas come here" I say. She walks over. "Now what's been going on with you?" I ask.

"I've been getting followed Nic. And I mean on some real stalker shit. One day I was out and I seen a black van pull up a corner across from me. I seen the window roll down and the head of a gun was pointed at me. I thought they was gone shoot"

"So what?"

"They missed. The person yelled out that's a warning. So I've been laying low. And it was a female. I ain't even been having problems with no females. Not even my ex's" she says.

"A black van and a female?" I ask.

"Yeah. She was cute in the face, well almost. And I know it was some females following me cause niggas get the message I send. And you know I know how to pull and push"

"Yeah I got that" I say rubbing my forehead. "Listen if you got shit to do, have one of the niggas with you" I say. "You can lay low like you been doing but I need to make sure y'all niggas alright" I say. She laughs.

"I got you". I walk out the garage and go to sit on the hood of my car. Shit is going down for real and I know it's all because of Diamond and Jamel. Once the security leaves I go back in.

"I need to get my warehouse back together" I say logging into my security cams. The crew stand around and we see who was in last night.

"That's the bitches that were following me" Cas says.

"That's Diamond and her triplets" I say. "I see she took the cases too. Bitch gone be mad when she find out that shit deaded" I say.

"To Nic can we just kill them already?" Dollas says. I laugh.

"I don't wanna make no rapid moves like that yet. Besides so much is going on I ain't trying to get nobody locked too quick. These niggas being sloppy. They either gone end up dead by us, The chasers, somebody else or get locked. Either way, and mark my words, they gone fuck over themselves" I say. Rico then walks up to me.

"We know we got our problems but you good sis?" He asks.

"I'm good. Thanks" I say standing up.

"I gotta get someone to clean this place up" I say.

"Nah I got it covered" Van says. I smile.

"Y'all stay low. And Imani I'll be waiting on Tony call. Y'all keep up with y'all money."

"You got it Nicki " they all say.

Meek

I been on my phone all day trying to make some moves. I finally get off and notice I ain't seen Nicki since early this morning. Right when I'm about to call her she walks in.

"What's up?" I ask. She falls on my couch and gets into a fetus position.

"So much is just going on. I'm a ticking bomb" she says. I chuckle.

"Don't go insane on me so fast" I say. She giggles sitting up.

"Literally everybody going through some shit. Diamond and Jewel really thinking of taking everybody down" I say.

"She can't take me down. Too many niggas be down to ride for my clique"

"I'm thinking about calling in my niggas from Atlanta"

"Shit I say do it. Need all the useful clean hands we can get" I say. Nicki just looks at me. "What?" I ask.

"Why do I fuck with you?" She asks making me laugh.

"Cause I'm a real nigga" I say slapping her ass. She whines.

"Meek"she says.

"I know what you need" I say. She laughs.

"I know what I need too" she says. Biting on my lip I stand and hold my hand out.

"Come on wit' it then shorty" I say. She gets up leading me to the bedroom.

Shae 💰