"Ughhhhh" I groan.

"Aight keep it up Nic"

"Bye nigga" I say. I finish getting dressed and leave out the house. I roll up on Thembi at her club with Rika and Candi.

Meek

After leaving Nicki crib I go to my house to shower and get dressed. On my way to Omelly crib I get pulled over. Rolling down my window I'm confused as to what I did.

"Sir are you the owner of this car?" The officer asks.

"Yeah why? This what I'm being pulled over for?"

"I'll ask the questions. License and registration or insurance"

"Yeah aight. I got insurance on this car" I say reaching down into my glove compartment. I hand it to him and he snatches it out my hand.

"This morning this car was reported stolen"

"By who? Ain't nobody else name on the lease of my car" I say.

"That's private information" he says handing it back to me. "You figure it out and clear it up" he says. I shake my head rolling my window back up. The fuck?

I pull up to Omelly crib and he get in the car happy as fuck.

"I mean you and Nicki get together! Then she hooked me up with Cookie and Beetle got GiGi" he says. He looks over to me and notices I'm pissed. "What happen?" He asks.

"Some cop pulled me over saying somebody reported my car stolen" I say.

"What? How somebody gone report your car stolen?"

"I don't know but whoever it be is asking for a ass whoopin" I say. He chuckles.

"Somebody fucking with you. But fuck all that. You and Nicki got it in last night" he says. I look over to him and smile. "It was good wasn't it?" He asks. I laugh.

"Man mind ya business"

"It was with yo defensive ass. Leaving hickies and shit" he says making me laugh.

"I ain't gone say nothing but that she can take it"

"Word? Nigga I knew y'all would get together!"

"Yeah ard " I say pulling up to my warehouse. Going inside I see all my homeboys in there.

"Yo Meek thanks for the party last night!" Beetle says slapping me up. "That shit was crazy lit as fuck"

"Hell yeah nigga. Had bitches all over the place and money tossed around" Tak says.

"So Meek you and Nicki M, that's ya girl?"

"Made it official last night" I say.

"My nigga! Got him a boss bitch"

"Yeah but she gone realize I'm daddy " I say making us all laugh.

"Let 'er know Meek Milly" Chino says.

"Aye y'all know that girl Imani? Redbone kinda with highlights" Esquire asks.

"Now that's a fresh jawn" Omelly says.

"She feeling me" Esquire says. I laugh.

"I'll believe it when you hit and she stay" I say making everybody laugh.

"Fuck you" Esquire says laughing.

"Nah but foreal. That would make her the fifth girlfriend in three weeks" Omelly says. "But who counting?"