Chapter 73

Fluff for poor _MaLfAy_ ;-;

You woke up and noticed Hikaru laying next to you. His arms were wrapped around your chest. You blushed a bit and guided his hands off of you so you could go get ready. Hikaru felt you do this and latched onto you again and harder. You tried getting out of his grip and eventually he pulled you into his chest and kissed the top of your head.

"Where are you going?" He chuckled, combing his hands through your (H/L) tangled hair.

"Eh.." you groaned, sinking your face into Hikaru's chest and dozing off. After a little while you felt Hikaru sit up. He nudged you off of the bed and you went to go get ready.

After you were dressed and cleaned up you went back into the twins room Hikaru and a Kaoru were both sitting on the bed, looking happy to see you.

"Good morning," Kaoru happily said, grabbing your hands and looking you in the eye. He smiled sweetly and you couldn't help but blush.

"Good morning," you giggled, kissing his cheek making him blush a bit. Hikaru stood up and grabbed one of your hands from Kaoru. He then picked you up and carried you back onto bed.

"What do you want to do today?" Hikaru asked, brushing a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"Nothing," you said, stuffing your face into the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you lay there for a while until Kaoru pulled you away obviously wanting some attention.

He pulled you into his lap and kissed your forehead. You rested your head in his chest and dozed off eventually falling asleep.

TYSM FOR 10K READS I AM SO GREATFUL