Chapter 20- More Loveee- Part 2

You hesitantly stuck out your hands. Hikaru took them, and handcuffed you so they were behind your back.

Hikaru shoved you onto the bed, you squealed.

"Hikaru," you said shocked.

All Hikaru did was smirk. Kaoru looked at his brother worriedly.

"Is everything alright?" Hikaru asked mockingly.

You slowly nodded.

Hikaru sat you upright and put his hands on your waist. He leaned in close to you for a kiss.

You kissed him. The kiss turned into him making out with you, while you sat on the bed quietly.

Hikaru moved his head down to your neck, where he lightly nipped on your neck, and then began to suck on it.

You moaned a little, which turned him and Kaoru on.

Kaoru sat you in his lap once again. He brushed your hair out of the way and bit the back of your neck lightly.

Hikaru made out with you, your hands were stuck behind your back, Kaoru was making you moan. You were a mess. Hikaru broke away from you, you both gasped for air.

Kaoru bit your neck in a soft spot, making you moan loudly. Hikaru tackles you playfully onto the bed and licked your neck.

"Hey, ahhh," you couldn't speak.

You felt Hikaru's hands you up your shirt a little and rub your bare waist.

Finally he stopped. He un handcuffed you.

You wanted more, for some reason.

You wrapped your arms around Hikaru's neck and pulled him closer to you for one more kiss. before you broke away gasping.

"I love.. you two so much.." You panted.

"We love you too," the twins answered in unison.

240 READS WHAT OH MY GOSH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. XXX