Chapter 36- Embarrassment

Hikaru and Kaoru were sitting next to you on the couch. They had their arms wrapped around you. You laid your head on Hikaru's shoulder, you were very comfortable.

You were watching Harry Potter (deal with it). You loved all the movies and so did the twins so... Movie marathon.....

In the middle of the movie Kaoru got up and walked away. You and Hikaru watched him walk away and then nervously looked at each other. Hikaru got up and followed Kaoru out of the room, you continued to watch the movie.

--HIKARU'S POV--

"Kaoru where are you going?? I yelled after Kaoru who was walking up the stairs.

"Come with me," Kaoru said, gesturing for me to come, I ran up the stairs to him.

"What are you doing?? Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"We haven't done anything fun lately. I want to do something interesting," Kaoru said smirking.

"Like what??"

"Embarrass her."

My face lit up and I smirked as well.

--YOUR POV--

It had been five minutes, the twins still hadn't returned. You weren't focusing on the movie anymore. You turned off Harry Potter (cri) and began looking for the twins. You checked their bedroom first, and to your surprise they were sitting on the bed.

"Why'd you guys come up here?" You asked, closing true door behind you.

"(Y/N), won't you play with us?" Kaoru asked, smirking.

You felt your blood rush to your cheeks, "u-uh I mean okay..." You stuttered and sat in between the twins on the bed.

Kaoru admired you. From your (H/L) hair to your feet.

You squirmed uncomfortably.

Hikaru looked at you and licked his lips. He then crawled on top of you and attacked you with kissed. You blushed madly and covered your face.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from us!" Kaoru said, pushing his brother out of the way. He pulled your hands away from your face.

It had been so long since they had done something like this, you forgot how embarrassed you got.

After the twins were done loving you you all went back downstairs to finish binging movies.

I HAVE AN IDEA AND ITS SAD AND IM GOING TO WRITE IT WOOOO 3 CHAPTERS TODAY

Their Little Toy <Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें