Chapter 68- Just A Nightmare? Part 2!

"Good morning," you yawned, crawling out of bed. Hikaru and Kaoru looked at you and smiled.

"Good morning, you should go get ready," Hikaru said.

"Okay," you got out of bed and went to go shower.

--HIKARU'S POV--

"Call Kyoya," I groaned, looking at Kaoru.

"Fine," Kaoru reached for the phone and called Kyoya. He answered right away.

"Hi Kyoya, can you help us with something?" Kaoru said. "Last night (Y/N) had some nightmares and she started shaking and yelling in her sleep.". Kaoru paused and listened to what Kyoya said. "Okay, thanks Kyoya, bye." Kaoru hung up.

"Well?" I asked impatiently.

"Kyoya said if it happens again we should take her to a psychiatrist," Kaoru groaned, getting out of bed and picking an outfit.

"Alright," I said.

--(Y/N) POV--

I put on a sweater and a pair of leggings, blow dried my hair, and then walked back into he twins room.

"Hey (Y/N), are you okay?" Kaoru said, pulling you onto the bed.

"Yeah?" You said confused.

"Well, do you remember last night?" Hikaru said.

"Oh.... Yea.." you said shocked, suddenly remembering the dreams you had.

"If it happens again we're gonna have to take you to psychiatrist," Kaoru said, kissing your cheek.

"O-okay..." you smiled.

--TIME SKIP--

--DREAMING--

You were in a dark room. It had one window, the moonlight illuminated the room a bit. All you could see was the floor. Suddenly a light turned on. You quickly turned around and saw, Luke, standing by a light switch.

"Hello (Y/N)," Luke walked over to you, pulling off his shirt.

"GO AWAY!" You yelled, backing away and eventually hitting a wall. Luke pinned you to the wall.

"I think you look better without clothes on," he whispered in your ear.

"NO, STOP!!" You screamed.

--KAORU'S POV--

I awoke to (Y/N)'s yelling. I sat up and looked down at (Y/N). She was shaking. Hikaru also woke up and sat up next to me.

"Poor (Y/N)," Hikaru said sadly.

I nodded and pinched (Y/N). She woke up immediately and jumped onto me. I hugged her tightly.

"HELP!" She sobbed.

"Shhhhh, it's okay, it was only a nightmare," I whispered.

She calmed down a bit.

"I don't wanna go back to sleep..." (Y/N) said.

"But... Uh... That's okay..." Hikaru said, pulling her into his lap and hugging her.

I walked across the room and turned on the lights.

"It's only 4:00," I groaned sitting back on the bed.

"That's okay," Hikaru said reassuringly.

--TIME SKIP--

We called Kyoya and he told us that one of his family psychiatrists would come to our house to check on (Y/N) at 3:00.

I sat (Y/N) down on a couch and we waited for Hikaru to come back with the psychiatrist.

Finally they came back into the room. (Y/N) looked really nervous even though I told her everything would be alright. :/

--TIME SKIP--

--YOUR POV--

The psychiatrist left and you sighed in relief.

"Finally no more talking," You giggled.

"Okay so no more eating before bed and try taking a hot bath before bed," hope that helps, Hikaru said, patting you on the head.

"How about since all of this is over we have some fun?" Kaoru winked.

My writing skills flew away ok bye