Chapter 24- Happy Birthday to you! Part 3!

"Happy birthday to you!!!" The Host Club finished singing happy birthday. You smiled nervously at all the attention. Even Kyoya and Mori Senpai sang!

Kaoru hugged you and kissed you on the cheek in front of the whole Host Club, making you blush madly. Hikaru cut the cake into 8 equal pieces, one slice for each person. He then put every piece of cake onto a plate and handed everyone a piece.

You ate the cake quickly, it tasted so good you couldn't resist. You and Honey Senpai were the first to finish eating. You put the plate into the sink, with all the other dirty dishes, and sat back down.

"So (Y/N), where do you live?" Tamaki asked.

"Oh uh... not very far... it's about a five minute walk from here.." You stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"How about we visit your house!!" Honey Senpai said cheerfully.

"O-okay!" You said cheerfully.

---Time skip---

--HIKARU'S POV--

I had to tell he Host Club... but I didn't know how.

"Kaoru, can you take (Y/N) upstairs for a second," I whispered to Kaoru.

Kaoru nodded and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, leading her upstairs. Perfect.

"Guys, do not ask anything about (Y/N)'s parents! They aren't here anymore, and whenever anyone mentions them, she becomes a crying mess... So please don't ask when we're at her house!" I said, keeping your voice in a serious tone.

"Yes sir!" Tamaki and Honey both said, saluting me.

Haruhi, Mori, and Kyoya all nodded.

Kaoru and (Y/N) walked back into the room, "ready to go?" (Y/N) asked.

Everyone nodded, and left the mansion.

---Time skip---

--YOUR POV--

We arrived at my house. It wasn't as big as Hikaru and Kaoru's house, but it wasn't the size of a commoners house, definitely not..

You opened the doors, the Host Club went silent, all of their eyes widening.

You gawked at what you saw, your Butler, had decorated the entire mansion with streamers and balloons, as if he knew you were coming.

"Ah, Happy Birthday ma'am, I expected you, do you like it?" Your Butler asked.

"I LOVE IT!!" You squealed, "IT LOOKS AMAZING!" You hugged your Butler tightly and then led the Host Club up to your room.

You opened the door to your room, it also had streamers and balloons inside.

Everyone sat down in a circle on the floor.

"Let's play truth or dare!!" Hikaru suggested.

"Okay!!!!" Honey Senpai said excitedly.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, truth or dare!" Tamaki said quickly.

"Truth," Hikaru responded.

"Why are you so mean to me?" Tamaki's eyes filled with tears.

"Because you're annoying," Hikaru and Kaoru both said. Tamaki sat in a corner crying.

"Haruhi truth or dare!" The twins said in unison.

"Dare," Haruhi said a little worriedly.

"We dare you to kiss Tamaki!" The twins smirked.

Tamaki immediately sat next to Haruhi, a smile on his face.

"Yes that is a great---" Tamaki began.

"NO WAY IN HELL!!" Haruhi yelled.

"But you said dare," Hikaru complained.

"O-oh fine," Haruhi said grumpily.

She blushed and quickly kissed Tamaki on the cheek.

Tamaki's face went red and he moved away from Haruhi, covering his blush.

"Hikaru and Kaoru, truth or dare!!" Haruhi said.

"Hmm, dare!" The twins said.

"I dare you to get kinky with (Y/N), as payback for what you did to me, but later not now! When we leave!" Haruhi said evilly.

The twins blushed and nodded.

"Let's go back to our place!" Kaoru said.

---Time skip---

You arrived back at Hikaru and Kaoru's mansion. You hugged all the Hosts goodbye and headed back inside with the twins.

"Why did Haruhi give us that dare," Hikaru said grumpily.

"Well we have to do it," Kaoru said, a smirk forming on his face.

"Uh oh.." you said.

HA OH MY GOSH WHAT IN THE WORLD OKAY. I'm not sorry ;)) xxx