Chapter 10- Kyoya's Test

Hikaru and Kaoru pulled you out of the room and led you back to their room, not saying a word.

When you arrived, they closed the door and locked it. You looked frightened.

"What? What's the matter?" You asked impatiently.

The twins looked at each other and sighed,

"(Y/N), we're so sorry, we didn't know and I mean-" Kaoru was cut off

"What?" You blurted out.

"They know we slept with you, y-you heard and, we're sorry. You're probably really embarrassed," Hikaru said, not looking at you.

"It's fine, isn't that what c-co-couples do..." you blushed madly.

The twins blushed and smiled. You hugged, and kissed, both of them and walked both of them back to the room the Host's were in.

"Now (Y/N), since you're closer to us, we have a little secret to tell you, but you can't tell anybody!!" Tamaki said.

You had a confused look on your face.

"What?" You asked worriedly.

"Haruhi, is a girl." Tamaki said, blushing.

You looked at Haruhi, she was wearing a blue shirt with black shorts, so you couldn't tell..

Haruhi looked at you with no emotion on her face, but then she smiled.

"Why are.. Are.... Why are you... Haruhi, why are you in he Host Club, if you're a girl, I mean," you blushed, "are you-"

Haruhi cut you off, "No! No! It's a long story, I broke a vase and now I have to work with them, which is a pain in the ass," Haruhi shot a look at Tamaki, who hid in the corner growing mushrooms.

You laughed, "Well, it seems like you're have fun!"

Kyoya wrote something down in his notebook and then looked at you. You turned away.

"(Y/N), can I talk to you for a second?" Kyoya spoke, surprising you.

You nodded your head and he led you out of the room. Hikaru and Kaoru looked at you worriedly as you exited the room.

Kyoya led you down the hall, into a random guest room. He shut the door behind you.

"Why did you sleep with Hikaru and Kaoru," Kyoya sighed, looking quite annoyed at you.

"They're my boyfriends!" You yelled out, a bit loud.

Kyoya sighed and looked down.

"You know (Y/N), the twins don't really suit you, you're too kind," Kyoya said.

You blushed a little.

Unexpectedly, Kyoya pinned you to the wall.

You stared at him, shocked.

You nervously laughed, "Kyoyaaa, I'm-I'm.. Please let go," you squeaked.

"KYOYA!!" The door shot open. The twins had arrived.

You stood worriedly.

"It was just a test," Kyoya said, holding up his notebook, revealing a page with the words 'Testing (Y/N) in one of the Guest Room, curious on how she acts.'

Hikaru and Kaoru looked furious.

"Stay away from her! She's ours! Don't ever do that again!!!" Hikaru yelled at Kyoya.

"Are you alright?" Kaoru asked, putting his hand on your cheek.

You nodded. Kaoru kissed you (on the lips), making you blush for a few seconds.

Kyoya apologized and you all walked back to the room the other Hosts were in. The twins began to stand by you more, or join a conversation you were having with someone. It annoyed you a bit, but you knew they were anxious after what Kyoya did.

At around 4:00 everyone left, and the twins had you to themselves.

"(Y/N)" Kaoru chanted, "We haven't gotten to have any fun with you today, please come play with us."

Those words sent shivers down your spine.

"D-Don't be so creepy," you said, worriedly.

Hikaru picked you up, and carried you back into their room, you were blushing uncontrollably.

Kaoru locked the door.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, please don't do anything-," Hikaru cut you off by kissing you.

"Don't do what," Hikaru said, smirking.

"Anything-" you started, but Kaoru cut you off by wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Anything what?" Kaoru whispered in your ear, giving you chills.

"Anything, weird," you finished.

The twins looked at each other, smirking.

"Okay, (Y/N)," they chanted together, while smirking. You began to get creeped out.

"We just want you to be ours, forever," They both said.

Oh my oh my. I forgot about this oh no. Haha oops. xxx