Chapter 34- Watched

--Lunch time--

You were at Anteiku (THE CAFE). The twins knew you loved the food there so they took you there. You were eating some of your favorite food and the twins ate nothing. They just gazed at you dreamily.

Every time you looked up your face became more red.

"You aren't gonna eat??" You asked nervously, shifting uncomfortably in your chair.

"Nah, we aren't hungry!" The Twins said in unison.

"Oh alright," you pouted.

Your phone rang in your pocket, you checked it, A call from Tamaki.

You winced and declined the call. But two seconds later, the phone rang again, you rolled your eyes and answered the phone, "I'm busy Tama---"

"PRINCESS ARE YOU ALRIGHT? ARE THOSE EVIL TWINS HURTING YOU!!?"

"Tamaki you need to calm down, why would they hurt me?" You responded.

"They are evil!!" Tamaki said.

"Sorry I gotta go! I'm eating, bye," you quickly hang up. The twins looked at you, smirking.

"Boss is hilarious," Kaoru said.

"He's so pathetic," Hikaru laughed.

You laughed too.

--TIME SKIP--

You walked around the block, holding Hikaru and Kaoru's hands, until you felt a pair of eyes, behind you.

You shot your head around and looked around cautiously.

"Is everything okay?" The twins asked, walking into a store.

"I feel like somebody's watching us..." your voice dropped, and you squinted and saw. The Host Club. Tamaki was staring at you, Kyoya had his arms crossed and glared at Tamaki, Haruhi looked like she wanted to die, Honey was bouncing around happily, and Mori... just stood there with no expression.

You cringed and pulled the twins out of the store. They turned around too and saw the Host Club as well.

"Great.." Hikaru said.

Tamaki ran over, "Hello princess!!!! Daddy was surprised to see you!!" Tamaki boasted.

"Tamaki, you don't need to follow me everywhere I trust the twins and they aren't going to hurt me, so please stop following us." You said.

Tamaki ran away and began sulking in a corner.

"Good now lets go home," Kaoru hurriedly said.

I JUST PLAYED UNDERTALE FOR 4 HOURS FOR MY FIRST TIME AND OMG THE BINGE HAS BEGAN AND I AM SO TIRED. xxx