Chapter 42- How Annyoing...

Your cousins were leaving for a while. Aunt Marge hugged you goodbye. And so did Sasha, Benny, Coral, and Jenny. But Lilac just glared at you and waved. You were so happy they were leaving, and so was Hikaru and Kaoru.

You were also leaving, and returning to Hikaru and Kaoru's mansion.

You said goodbye to your butler and left.

--TIME SKIP--

"Ahhhh, home at last!" Hikaru stretched and jumped into bed, pulling you with him.

You giggled, "you were only at my place for a day!"

"True!" Kaoru laughed.

Hikaru frowned and then laughed.

It did feel nice to be back in a quiet place with the twins. You felt like, their home was also your home.

You began scrolling through your phone. You checked social media, checking what your friends were up to. You saw that when you were gone you had received 163 texts from Tamaki...

You rolled your eyes. Most of the messages were around the lines of;

DADDY IS WORRIED

DADDY DOESN'T WANT YOU HANGING AROUND THOSE EVIL TWINS

ARE YOU OK?

We should hang out soon

You ignored all of the texts and continued going through your phone.

Hikaru and Kaoru peered over your shoulders.

"Can we call Tamaki?" They asked.

"Sure..." you responded hesitantly.

Hikaru snatched the phone out of your hands and called Tamaki.

Almost immediately Tamaki answered the phone.

"PRINCESSSSS???!!!" You heard.

"No boss, this is Hikaru... STOP TEXTING (Y/N)!!" And with that he hung up.

You and Kaoru were laughing really hard. Tamaki had sent you 2 more texts.

I'm sorry princess

And

T_T

You ignored those texts as well and continued going through your phone.

So tired... I'm waiting for the next Mystic Messenger chat room.... ugh